OxyBubbleMan

Kenrich Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just now, montanski said:

There is no room for him anymore. Pels have their starting C already :P.

true. I have okafor as well so I should be rooting for him to be traded:D

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

With every stat, Tatum becomes less and less coveted :lol:

1 hour ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Breaking news: AD willing to stay with PELS because he thinks Williams make them a superteamB)

Hahahahahahahhaahah 

Heck yeah!

1 hour ago, montanski said:

Okidooooooke!

I added him Sunday for a quick look and now I'm asking myself could he maintain his production? IF AD doesn't get sold they have no reason not to play him. None at all. 35 minutes per night would amount to double-double with blocks and steals and threes. That is one fantasy friendly statline my friend!

I think he might be the real deal! Joins my "1 dollar club" with Boogie and Caris. LETS GO!!!!

Was hoping for a game like this. FG% will be better he just needs to settle in with his game and the other starters.  Could we have a young Nic Batum forming before our eyes? 

• Haha 1

Haven't scooped him up but he's on the radar. Very very tempted but I will hold fire until deadline day. I hope the situation works out for him because he is providing monster production. Lakers offered 6 players... if accepted that has to eat away at his time/usage rate/production. If the trade does not happen and AD stays, is the best one can hope for a shut down for The Brow? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, CheeseUgly said:

Haven't scooped him up but he's on the radar. Very very tempted but I will hold fire until deadline day. I hope the situation works out for him because he is providing monster production. Lakers offered 6 players... if accepted that has to eat away at his time/usage rate/production. If the trade does not happen and AD stays, is the best one can hope for a shut down for The Brow? Thoughts?

it would be bad for the league and I don't think Silver will allow them to just shut him the down if he doesn't get traded. unless he gets "injured"

It's not up to Silver. According to Woj on Sportscenter last night, "the Pelicans can clear him to play, have him suit for games, and keep him on the bench the rest of the year if they so please." My guess is, if he does not get traded before the deadline, that he will be shut-down as soon as they are really out of playoff contention. Maybe shortly after the all-star break.

12-7-2-2 with 2 3s and no TO

even with randle back and all 3 of Okafor, Randle, Diallo playing minutes he got 36 minutes tonight. Good length on D despite not being very fast and he continues to Hustle like a mad man. This guy blocked a fast break layup by lavine and gets up to steal another pass because his teammate messed up the recovery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, two0six said:

12-7-2-2 with 2 3s and no TO

even with randle back and all 3 of Okafor, Randle, Diallo playing minutes he got 36 minutes tonight. Good length on D despite not being very fast and he continues to Hustle like a mad man. This guy blocked a fast break layup by lavine and gets up to steal another pass because his teammate messed up the recovery. 

I think he plays mainly SF. so his minutes should be safe ros. I dont think Moore will get his starting job back.

13 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

hold ROS mins should be there, great 3 and D, lord covington super lite maybe? :ph34r:

If mirotic isnt dealt, he will be solid.  I was waiting till deadline and someone sniped him a few days ago.

6 minutes ago, CheeseUgly said:

Is he worth the pick up even if no one in NOLA gets traded?

Worth a spec add. Obviously N.O. is looking towards future regardless. They will go into full tank mode and it would be in their best interest to see what he can do.  Mirotic and Randle still banged up. AD who knows with injury or possible shutdown. 

Might be a bumpy road in short term if no one moved. But i like the add, even if hes a drop in less than a week. Could have more value after ASB once all this shakes out and in full tank. 

1 minute ago, Pyschout said:

On the contrary, I think Miro out IS good.

I would agree. This is good news for Kenrich. I would change him from a spec add to solid add. Still potential for flop but opening for sure to continue providing value.  

Worth an add in a shallow league e.g 10 team? Love the lines he has been putting out there but I’d only feel confident in adding him once the whole AD thing shakes out. There’s now Stanley Johnson and Markieff to compete with his spot.

i added him let see what happens

I mean as long as he doesnt end up in a time share with Stanley, he may be ok.  But Im sure Pels will want to see what they have in stanley if he isnt moved.

Markieff still weeks away from contact. Not concerned with Stanley Johnson. 

Solid add. Could only become more concrete when AD shut down and in tank mode.