OxyBubbleMan

Kenrich Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

6 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

yup. solomin hill is the only other wing they have

+Moore

In a 16 team dynasty I dropped Millsap for him. Was gonna drop him anyway for a streaming spot despite his "fantastic playoff schedule".

I hate to be a debbie downer but I watched some film of him and am not impressed in the slightest. I picked him up a couple games ago and have an offer that was proposed to me that I think I'm going to take. I don't see him keeping up this kind of performance.

• Like 1

Getting big minutes on a rebuilding team and he chips in with stocks. What's not to like?

seems jrue trust him and like him a lot

Picked this dude up in all my leagues and I’m just reaping the rewards, coach loves this guy! Dude plays excellent Defense, ontop of that, can’t leave this man open he will knock it down! 

So weird with the AD situation. I bet AD does not play tomorrow, which means this guy could even have upside.

In case anyone is thinking of adding a streamer with upside just for the day.

He got dropped for Parker for some reason yesterday, will try to nab him. Think he has the potential to keep this up, hope his stls go up a bit though. 

5 hours ago, Raiiny said:

He got dropped for Parker for some reason yesterday, will try to nab him. Think he has the potential to keep this up, hope his stls go up a bit though. 

Probably for a similar reason I dropped him, and that was expecting his role to shrink once Davis was confirmed to be coming back.  Even though Williams is listed as a SF, he's been starting at PF.  With Davis, Okafor, and Randle, there shouldn't be much in the way of any PF minutes for anybody else when they are all playing.  Okafor not playing last night helped, but if Gentry commits to playing Williams at SF over Miller when all 3 bigs are in the lineup together, then his minutes should be relatively safe.

I see people on other sites saying that when E’twaun Moore gets back, his minutes aren’t guaranteed. Am I missing something, do the pelicans play Moore at SF/PF? 

11 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

I see people on other sites saying that when E’twaun Moore gets back, his minutes aren’t guaranteed. Am I missing something, do the pelicans play Moore at SF/PF? 

he plays SF but I think he will come off  the bench once hes healthy. 

22 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

I must be the one missing something.  Kenrich is balling out and proven scrubs like Etwan Moore, Darius Miller, and Solomon Hill won't affect his playing time.  He can play both SF and PF, so I don't understand why people are worrying about playing time since Mirotic was dealt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

He plays the 3, but not well.  I don't see it happening to be honest.  He might take some minutes, but you don't replace a new and young talent with veteran role players.  I think it's more likely that Stanley Johnson will hurt for minutes, but so far so good.    

When healthy, I can see the starting lineups lineups (C-SF) being Okafor, Davis, and Williams and then Okafor, Williams, Miller.  It's clear Randle is their 6th man at this point.  They just have to be comfortable starting him at SF over Miller when everyone is healthy, but at this point, starting Miller over Williams would make no sense.  If he just shifts to SF when everyone is healthy, then anyone who thinks his minutes are safe going forward would definitely be correct.  I don't think they would have an issue.  It's just the fact that he's started at PF since his rise.