OxyBubbleMan

Kenrich Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

21 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

What ya'll think of this guy? Putting up some delicious stat lines. Worthy of a pickup in a 12 team IMO.

Erm, you realize there's 4 more pages, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

What’s a line of his look like when AD settles in?

16pts 7reb 1blk 1-3pm?

The points may be a bit optimistic as even without Davis is scoring was inconsistent (8, 21, 12, 8, 12) in his previous 5  meaningful games before last night, but the rest seem pretty reasonable.  I'd raise the average for 3PM to at least 1.5 though, even if the minutes drop a little bit once everybody is healthy.

Decent fg%, helpful amount of 3s , steals,  and blocks, great rebounding numbers for his position, some assists, low Tos

The only downside is his ft% which he shot 68-69% in TCU. However, I doubt he will shoot that many to hurt fantasy teams.

Potential for top 60 ROS

59 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Don't understand what you mean by that. 

He/she means there are 4 more pages to get an answer for your first question: "What ya'll think of this guy?" :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Don't understand what you mean by that. 

I hear ya. You asked what we think of him. I think he's dreamy, and delicious. Wish he hadn't buzzed off his iconic hairdo, though: 

kenrichWilliamsProfilePic-e1524231925706

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DresdenCodex said:

Erm, you realize there's 4 more pages, right?

We had like 15 pages about Mitchell Robinson. Doesn't mean he's good. Lol

2 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I hear ya. You asked what we think of him. I think he's dreamy, and delicious. Wish he hadn't buzzed off his iconic hairdo, though: 

kenrichWilliamsProfilePic-e1524231925706

Looks straight out of the WNBA

• Haha 1

When he shaved it, his teammates were worried he would lose his mojo. https://www.tcu360.com/2017/04/kenrich-williams-cuts-iconic-look-team-has-mixed-reactions/

“You’ve seen Space Jam, right?” TCU guard Alex Robinson Jr. said. “We’ve gotta find that hair or else he might lose his superpowers.”

Guard Josh Parrish said, “The shag was his sauce, and he lost his sauce, so he might need it next year, we’ll have to see.”

Loving the boards from a guy with SF eligibility. Playing PF in real life probably helps.

• Like 1

5 offensive rebounds in the first half kenny hustle strikes again

3 minutes ago, two0six said:

5 offensive rebounds in the first half kenny hustle strikes again

Yeah, if it wasn't for his hustle in the first half, the Pelicans would somehow be losing to the Grizzlies.  They are barely winning as it is, but still a very nice half from Williams regardless.

12 minutes ago, Daz Gervin said:

yo this dude is crazy, y'all trying sell high or riding him until ad gets shut down ?

Why would he be shut down?  There's really no choice to sell high, considering he's a undrafted rookie and has had only a couple good weeks.  I don't know anyone who would be willing to float the value you're getting from him currently.  I'm just riding it out considering he's taking up what was a stream spot.  

29 minutes ago, Daz Gervin said:

yo this dude is crazy, y'all trying sell high or riding him until ad gets shut down ?

I don't think he needs an AD shutdown. He is essentially taking Mirotic's role in the offense as a stretch 4. Mirotic had 28 minutes in this offense.

As long as he hustles, and hits shots, he will get time.

The Lunch Lady keeps serving.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Daz Gervin said:

Oh, hell yeah.  I've sent about 10 offers already.  Already got one to bite...  He believes in the Lunch Lady.  He loves a good sloppy joe....

Of course not.  You don't sell high on a completely unknown player that has come out of nowhere and had a productive couple of weeks.  It doesn't work that way.

Edited by KilloWertz