OxyBubbleMan

Kenrich Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

THATS MAH BOIIIIIII!!!!! MAH BOI!!!!!!!!

Take me to that championship gold Ken!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazycanto said:

Who needs AD when you can build around Kenrich Williams

The Pelicans...

But can't take anything away from what Williams has been doing lately.  It's nice to see such hustle from a player, especially with how they played as a team overall last night.

1 minute ago, dfstout said:

Ruuuuuuuun

Hes sitting on the wire :(((

and i I used my wire position on dj Augustin a while ago

Edited by Fantasyscrub
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

and i I used my wire position on dj Augustin a while ago

giphy.webp

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, ItsOjMang said:

I'm just glad they finally added his picture...

Screenshot-20190210-034542-Edited.png

Hahaha...his owner's name made me giggle like a girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hatfieldodger said:

From Rags to Kenriches?

Lmao changing my team name to this if he keeps this up through February 

• Like 1

So is he an add over a guy like Huerter? Can’t really figure out how much you guys Think of him??

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

So is he an add over a guy like Huerter? Can’t really figure out how much you guys Think of him??

Depends what you're looking for in a player, since they produce in different categories for the most part.  Huerter's position is rough to forecast.  He's definitely a future part of the franchise, but cedes touches and minutes to some combination of Bazemore, Prince, and Bembry.  He has a better ceiling than all those dudes, but who knows if he gets anywhere close to it this season.  Kenrich seems to be pretty solidified in the rotation right now, with only Etwaun Moore threatening future minutes (and he's pretty bad).  They are going to try to not play Solomon Hill so they don't have to pay him, and they don't want Julius Randle and AD on the floor at the same time.  

All that being said, if you need PTs, Rebounds, Blocks, and 3s, go with Kenrich.  If you want PTs, a little bit more assists, steals, and slightly more 3s production, go Huerter.  I'd feel better with Kenrich, currently.  Huerter probably hurts you a little more on TOs (not really noticeable).  

12 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I got both lol. Huerter is a  kyle korver" type and this dude is more of a 1-1-1 type of guy

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Kriggly said:

Depends what you're looking for in a player, since they produce in different categories for the most part.  Huerter's position is rough to forecast.  He's definitely a future part of the franchise, but cedes touches and minutes to some combination of Bazemore, Prince, and Bembry.  He has a better ceiling than all those dudes, but who knows if he gets anywhere close to it this season.  Kenrich seems to be pretty solidified in the rotation right now, with only Etwaun Moore threatening future minutes (and he's pretty bad).  They are going to try to not play Solomon Hill so they don't have to pay him, and they don't want Julius Randle and AD on the floor at the same time.  

All that being said, if you need PTs, Rebounds, Blocks, and 3s, go with Kenrich.  If you want PTs, a little bit more assists, steals, and slightly more 3s production, go Huerter.  I'd feel better with Kenrich, currently.  Huerter probably hurts you a little more on TOs (not really noticeable).  

5c620a1a0a210_ScreenShot2019-02-11at6_47_25PM.thumb.png.7b55a4c3c58fd02e638c950c8a152418.png 

Last 14 days. I see Rich in the mold of a Siakam/Green in terms of production - can potentially be a triple double threat (as evident in his last game). Congrats to those that picked him up fast.

Edited by sharkpotato

58 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

5c620a1a0a210_ScreenShot2019-02-11at6_47_25PM.thumb.png.7b55a4c3c58fd02e638c950c8a152418.png 

Last 14 days. I see Rich in the mold of a Siakam/Green in terms of production - can potentially be a triple double threat (as evident in his last game). Congrats to those that picked him up fast.

picked him up and dropped okafor

Back to the bench for Williams tonight with Okafor back.  How much will be play now?  I guess we'll see tonight.

This is pretty much a real slap in the face given how much effort Williams has put out during his rise.  Why Gentry continues to use bench caliber players at SF when they have 4 guys that should have a stranglehold on all of SF, PF, and C minutes (Williams, Okafor, Davis, and Randle) on the team is beyond me.

39 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

Base on fantasylabs report his starting at SF.

My bad.  I just assumed Moore was starting at SF.  Didn't realize that Holiday was starting at PG.  Never mind... :)

#Pelicans ✅ confirmed starting lineup goo.gl/5UVC4m #nbalineups #nbastartinglineups  

PG- Holiday

SG- Moore

SF- Williams

PF- Davis

C- Okafor

On 11.2.2019 at 8:50 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Update: I got him!!!

...which mean's he's gong to fall off lol.  Sorry guys

drop him right now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1