OxyBubbleMan

Kenrich Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Moore may end up being more of a problem than expected. The early fouls make it hard to tell what the minutes breakdown

On 2/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Update: I got him!!!

...which mean's he's gong to fall off lol.  Sorry guys

Thanks alot man...lol

still played 32 minutes and the whole team sucked.  Mighta been AD’s worst game ever, so not going to read too much into it

8 hours ago, PeteM said:

Thanks alot man...lol

still played 32 minutes and the whole team sucked.  Mighta been AD’s worst game ever, so not going to read too much into it

They also started him at the 3 instead of the 4 though. Gentry is out of his mind. AD and Okafor are the worst possible combo 

There's a troubling team psychology, which it's hard to understand and build any analysis around.

I will say moving to SF hurt Kenrich. He usually has motor, but was forced to camp on the 3p line with a big lineup of AD, Jah, and him at SF. As long as Randle, AD, and Jah are all playing, it will force Kenrich to SF. That's bad. And on defense, it means other bigs are getting more blocks.

So while I used to say AD's playing doesn't matter to Kenrich's value, now I think it does. I'm convinced AD will sit soon. 

The minutes are the encouraging takeaway here. Obviously New Orleans is a complete train wreck currently but Kenrich could be the big winner post-All Star, they haven't had a competent wing in New Orleans for years so I'm sure Gentry will give him a good amount of playing time ROS. I can't see AD playing every game big minutes from now on either so if you're in a strong spot and need the stats Kenrich provides he's a good bet.

• Like 1

You hold Kenrich cuz Kenrich holds it down!!! My dude!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:

Kenrich>PG13

:P

Edited by dfstout

Just picked him up in a league where he somehow went under the radar, now waiting for him to get that SG eligibility on ESPN

Edited by Stallion

15 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Just picked him up in a league where he somehow went under the radar, now waiting for him to get that SG eligibility on ESPN

Give me Kenrich SG and Doncic PG and this season’s a wrap

• Like 1

34 min
4/7 fg   .571
0/0 ft's
1 3pt
12 reb
4 ast
1 stl
1 blk
1 t/o
9 pts

not to mention a win over OKC.

Plus, AD went down tonight. Which could be an excuse for the Pelicans, whether or not he is hurt badly, to sit him the remainder of the season. Meaning more minutes to go around, although KW seems to be fine getting minutes despite the presence of AD. 

WE GOOD

AD shoulder contusion  he won’t be out all season... regardless Kenny hustle will be a solid contributor for fantasy owners low end guy who does a bit of everything . Enjoy the ride :)

19 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Agree he was bad tonight but still got 33 minutes.  I'm holding for awhile!

Minutes don’t matter as much as usage 

he had 6 points in the first quarter and didn’t score again 

4 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Minutes don’t matter as much as usage 

he had 6 points in the first quarter and didn’t score again 

Usage doesn't matter for most of the nine cats.

1 minute ago, Tom Chambers said:

Usage doesn't matter for most of the nine cats.

Neither does 6 points B)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Russianog said:

Neither does 6 points B)

Well...it matters for one cat.  Maybe two.

But for seven, it means literally nothing.  Meanwhile, minutes mean something for most stats.  Like if you picked up Kenrich Williams to help in points, just give me your money, ya know?  Just give it to me right now, venmo me.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Well...it matters for one cat.  Maybe two.

But for seven, it means literally nothing.  Meanwhile, minutes mean something for most stats.  Like if you picked up Kenrich Williams to help in points, just give me your money, ya know?  Just give it to me right now, venmo me.

Whst else did he do in his 33 minutes?  5 rebounds and a steal?  Fantastic

9 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Whst else did he do in his 33 minutes?  5 rebounds and a steal?  Fantastic

:huh:

Who said his line was good?  But if he's getting 33 minutes, the chances of him getting a decent line are better than him getting a bad one, unless you think he's the next Tony Snell.  Is that what you think?  Say so.  

Yeah unless he has a string of bad games nothing really to worry about. 33 minutes is great sign for a bad game and the last dud he put up he still got 30 + minutes. Gentry trusts this guy because he is unselfish and makes the right play. Also I noticed about 2 or 3 layups missed that would of given him some more assists so unless you actually watched the game its foolish to cut bait just yet.

11 Points, 7 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 3 steals, 1 turnover, 4/10 shooting, 3/7 from 3 point land in 34 minutes.  Another great 9 cat line

• Like 1