Sign in to follow this  
dak

Guice for A Brown?

Dynasty League.............keep forever.  Been offered Guice for Brown.  Am in semi-rebuild mode.

who else do you have on your team? If Guice pans out could be a solid 5 year rb. Question is how much time does AB have. Could be 2-3 solid years of production. Also, where you pick can determine that as well.

Pssst............no more questions.  Don't care about "ifs".  Pick one or the other!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

who else do you have on your team?

...is a completely relevant question to ask, and the answer will lead to better educated decisions being made by your fellow posters.

• Like 3

Keep AB and see where he gets traded to, can you move someone else for Guice instead? Post you're roster. 

Light on RB, Evans for wr and others.  Middle of the pack for rookie draft (16 teams).  PPR.  I was leaning Guice because of age and attitude.  Thanks for your input.

Can you post your team? If you're ok on RBs I'd keep brown.

That or I'd rather package brown in a 2 for 2 deal, I think you can do better than guice 

I wouldn’t trade  agruabley the best WR in the league, yeah I get nuke could be one, for a guy who hasn’t played one regular season snap. I feel he’s worth a ton more and I believe Brown will be on a mission next year. 

I have no issue if your rebuilding and want to move him but not for Guice. 

On 1/31/2019 at 11:18 AM, dak said:

Dynasty League.............keep forever.  Been offered Guice for Brown.  Am in semi-rebuild mode.

If you are looking to sell AB at a relatively high level >>> do not be passive in the trade process, go find the rb you want.

It's really impossible to give a solid answer for a dynasty league without knowing the roster.  So, "flying blind", I'd say to aim higher.  Odds are AB continues to outproduce Guice for the next few years regardless of where he's playing.  Dynasty favors WRs.

Return the favor?