elroypedro

Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

Anyone still holding Drake May as well start him this week. It’ll be his best matchup of the season against the equally awful Redskins. I think Drake is a talented back, but his awful team is crippling his upside. This would be the rare week he is worth a flex and/or bye week fill-in. 

2 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

Anyone still holding Drake May as well start him this week. It’ll be his best matchup of the season against the equally awful Redskins. I think Drake is a talented back, but his awful team is crippling his upside. This would be the rare week he is worth a flex and/or bye week fill-in. 

This is indeed the best match-up so far this year and as of now I'm likely starting him. Another guy I would keep my eye on is Walton.  If Ballage continues to suck and if Drake gets traded they may move to Walton. They may even start giving more of Ballages touches to Walton.

Having said that this is a nice game for the Fins to showcase Drake in hopes of getting a dance partner for a trade.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I like Drake this week as a flex. Starting in one league over one of DJ Moore/Josh Gordon. Haven't decided which.

Trying to trade for him another league.

31 minutes ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

This guy just hit the waiver in my league.  He has to be worth an add right?  I wonder if there's still any chance he gets traded.

He's a solid bye week guy in PPR. He's put up okayish numbers and hasn't scored a TD yet, which he inevitably will at some point.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Big Nate said:

This is indeed the best match-up so far this year and as of now I'm likely starting him. Another guy I would keep my eye on is Walton.  If Ballage continues to suck and if Drake gets traded they may move to Walton. They may even start giving more of Ballages touches to Walton.

Having said that this is a nice game for the Fins to showcase Drake in hopes of getting a dance partner for a trade.

Not too sure this is as good a match-up as everyone seems to think.

The Redskins are as awful as their record suggests but they've also just underwent a coaching change. The defensive coordinator lost his life support and will be auditioning for other jobs starting with this game. They also have some playmakers up front and I wouldn't be surprised if pressure brought upon by recent events prod them to rise above the level of play they've demonstrated so far, especially against a team they don't have to worry about in the air.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

will be starting K. Drake out of desperation this week in a non-PPR flex spot...got him in a packaged trade lol

I added, only because it's hard to find a starting RB on waivers at this point.  But I'm still not sure how much 4-6-12-9 rushing attempts are worth in this anemic offense.

Trying to think of possible landing spots for him even if a team wanted to trade for him.  Tampa?  Unlikely now since it seems like RoJo might have a chance.  Redskins?  Maybe it would be a good spot if they do indeed want to run more.  But who really is hurting enough to want him?

A great bye week filler this week for those with a starting RB unavailable. Looks like he's available in around 40% of leagues so I'd definitely check it out. Good match-up, obviously.

1 hour ago, LongBalls said:

A great bye week filler this week for those with a starting RB unavailable. Looks like he's available in around 40% of leagues so I'd definitely check it out. Good match-up, obviously.

Ehhh, Mark Walton appears to be taking over the role that people thought Ballage was going to have. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he leads the backfield in touches this week.

7 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Ehhh, Mark Walton appears to be taking over the role that people thought Ballage was going to have. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he leads the backfield in touches this week.

Could be soon. I'd be surprised if it's this week. I'd be comfortable with him as a bye-week fill with the 'Skins match-up.

Edited by LongBalls

I still think the Drake is the RB to own ROS in miami.....if you have to own a Miami RB

• Like 1

I have a feeling it happens this week.  Good luck to all. I also think Walton will get some more looks.

• Like 1

Expectations were so low because he's on the Dolphins that I'm actually happy with 10 half ppr points (yeah things were that bad for me this week)

2 hours ago, DoYourJob said:

Expectations were so low because he's on the Dolphins that I'm actually happy with 10 half ppr points (yeah things were that bad for me this week)

If you're in a 12 team that's an excellent flex score considering it was with zero TDs. No need for the underhandedness.

2 minutes ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

If you're in a 12 team that's an excellent flex score considering it was with zero TDs. No need for the underhandedness.

I mean, you're right, but it's not like it will win me the week as my rb2 fill-in, so I won't be as thrilled as others may be. Despite that, it was still a solid performance so I won't sit here and bash the guy.

2 minutes ago, DoYourJob said:

I mean, you're right, but it's not like it will win me the week as my rb2 fill-in, so I won't be as thrilled as others may be. Despite that, it was still a solid performance so I won't sit here and bash the guy.

It really depends on your perception. You can think weeks are won by the 25-pointer your stud puts up, or the 10-points your fill-in gets you while your opponent started Ekeler (6.3), Gordon (4.3), James White (9), Darrell Henderson (5.3), Derrick Henry (3.8), Chris Thompson (3), Damien Williams (8.5), Breida (8.3), Joe Mixon (4.9).

All started in my league this week. If your bye week fill-in scores .1 less than Kamara (10.1), from one view he might've won you the week.

• Like 1

Connor Bye week, thinking of starting again because he was solid last week. Thoughts people?

22 minutes ago, Dent416 said:

Connor Bye week, thinking of starting again because he was solid last week. Thoughts people?

Mark Walton is the Dolphin RB you want to be playing, if any.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

Mark Walton is the Dolphin RB you want to be playing, if any.

That’s just not true, if you did want any...

• Thanks 1