elroypedro

Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

There's no much on the waiver wire if you do consider dropping him. There are some stud WRs breakout waiver wire level players if you want to trade a RB for WR but in terms of RB for RB, the only enticing name this week would be Chris Thompson. We'll have to see how Carlos Hyde does tonight but I don't expect much from Hyde at this point in his career.

Edited by WaiverLooter

Just bought low on him.  Always enjoyed the talent and feeling very good about the opportunities and dump offs in the games they'll be trailing by a lot for ppr purposes.

As DHC said above the Bonus is he gets traded to a better situation

I just dropped him for Chris Thompson. It’s a risky play but if he does get traded, I’m hoping it happens after Wednesday morning and I can snatch him up without a waiver claim. Not worth holding onto a player just to hope for a trade. This Miami offense on most weeks can’t even support 1 back, let alone two.

I only need him to get 10+ a couple weeks for a fill in. PPR 45 Rushing,  4 catches 30 yards 11.5 .. that's all he needs as a bench guy. 5th back on my team now.

There's no reason he can't get close to that or greater with a TD.  There should be plenty of dump offs coming his way all year. 

What team would even need Drake? Redskins? The only way he gets traded right now is if a team being carried by their run game has their running back go down. I'm holding right now for name value alone but damn 1 more week with what we saw on Sunday and he's out. 

Any way you can even trust FLEXing him this week? Would have been encouraging to see him engaged in the passing game last week but in a game you expect them to be down early and often, its extremely tough to trust.

Remember that the last time they played NE, Drake had the Miami Miracle!

and with that knowledge, I'm benching him

Edited by blabety

Best path to a trade is through the 2 injury prone backs of the Redskins. If either went down, I think Drake could be a good fit

In ppr I'm cool with him being on the dolphins as long as he's on the field n getting targets.  Rather have catches then carries

2 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

In ppr I'm cool with him being on the dolphins as long as he's on the field n getting targets.  Rather have catches then carries

JUST GIVE HIM THE DAMN ROCK ALREADY!!!

If Drake were to get 18-20 Touches...he explodes. Pisses me off.

(debating AP or Drake -- Deep league Melvin Replacement)

2 minutes ago, Spina said:

Gotta be AP. Dolphins got blown out and Drake got 6 touches.

I'm convinced Miami won't give Drake the ball cause they are afraid he will score.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spina said:

I like drake

16 hours ago, GangGreen89 said:

anyone rolling him out this week? Someone’s gotta play some football on this team right?

Did you see what the Patriots did to the Steelers??

We all obviously know this guy has the talent. I think Miami got punched in the face, and nobody knew how to react. So they all just laid down. Interesting to see if this team can rebound after a very ugly loss. Any Drake believers? It's only been one week. 

4 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

We all obviously know this guy has the talent. I think Miami got punched in the face, and nobody knew how to react. So they all just laid down. Interesting to see if this team can rebound after a very ugly loss. Any Drake believers? It's only been one week. 

I “believe” he’s banished to my bench, until this team stops treating him like a 3rd string running back.

Just now, DaileyPrayer said:

I “believe” he’s banished to my bench, until this team stops treating him like a 3rd string running back.

This has been the curse of Drake's whole career. Clearly, the most talented back on the team but getting bench player touches.

7 hours ago, DaileyPrayer said:

He never won’t be treated like a third down back because he is a third down back.

Every coach he has ever had has treated him as such, and it’s looking like the coach who people thought hated him most will actually be the one who got the most out of him.

Edited by MJJ28

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

He never won’t be treated like a third down back because he is a third down back.

Thank you for wrapping this thread up and putting a bow on it.

Pretty compelling argument especially considering the excellent coaching staphs he has played under thus far in his career.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

coaching staphs 

Some might say your enthusiasm is infectious 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyone who drafted Drake is stuck with him for now. I sure as hell wouldn't drop him, any more than I'd start him. 

"Clarity" is necessary and that will not be forthcoming this week v NE. 

Can't start, drop or trade imo. 

I'd love to know who would actually trade for Drake right now. MIA has made it kind of clear they don't care what happens this season.

PS - Rosen's agent is an idiot. He's going to be on his 3rd team in 3 years by next year's draft unless he's traded.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 10:48 PM, SuperJoint said:

Anyone who drafted Drake is stuck with him for now. I sure as hell wouldn't drop him, any more than I'd start him. 

"Clarity" is necessary and that will not be forthcoming this week v NE. 

Can't start, drop or trade imo. 

I'd love to know who would actually trade for Drake right now. MIA has made it kind of clear they don't care what happens this season.

PS - Rosen's agent is an idiot. He's going to be on his 3rd team in 3 years by next year's draft unless he's traded.

Another week and no closer to anything with this guy. Ive got him and ballage on my bench and they may both get the boot.

I got a sleeper alert saying the Dolphins are actively trying to trade him. Might be worth to hold on for a couple more weeks. 

30 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

I got a sleeper alert saying the Dolphins are actively trying to trade him. Might be worth to hold on for a couple more weeks. 

Right, no way you can drop him right now.