gfri6

Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $1000 buy-ins

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. They are all traditional 5x5 leagues. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 6th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league.  The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. 

$1000 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 24th at 8:00 pm EST) – new league created this year due to request from other managers

$500 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 24th at 5:30 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Tuesday March 26th at 9:00 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

$250 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Wednesday March 27th at 9:00 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

Roster Positions:  C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA

Batters Stat Categories:  Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories:  Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

5 hours ago, phoenixbases said:

Can you list the payouts for each league please?

lol - good luck with that.  the op, a goofball who sure had a lot to chirp about AFTER the 2018 season began and he no longer was out hustling the community, ignored your request.  usually, he says "email me and we shall discuss". 

lol.  the most important aspect, which is also the easiest to disclose, is the payout. 

FYI:  there is $1,000 missing from the prize pool but he attempts to justify by telling you how much hard work he puts in running his leagues.  But in this day and age of click, it is incredibly easy even if you are 100% hands on commish. 

as for the leagues themselves.  if they are sooo good, why are they not filled with returning owners???  why does he have to mislead people on chat boards by with holding the most important point of all:  he takes money from the prize pool  

his scam really should be banned from rotoworld...

Edited by unknownrotoguru

On 2/3/2019 at 2:00 PM, unknownrotoguru said:

lol - good luck with that.  the op, a goofball who sure had a lot to chirp about AFTER the 2018 season began and he no longer was out hustling the community, ignored your request.  usually, he says "email me and we shall discuss". 

lol.  the most important aspect, which is also the easiest to disclose, is the payout. 

FYI:  there is $1,000 missing from the prize pool but he attempts to justify by telling you how much hard work he puts in running his leagues.  But in this day and age of click, it is incredibly easy even if you are 100% hands on commish. 

as for the leagues themselves.  if they are sooo good, why are they not filled with returning owners???  why does he have to mislead people on chat boards by with holding the most important point of all:  he takes money from the prize pool  

his scam really should be banned from rotoworld...

TY. I couldn't remember if this was the guy or not.

Anybody reading this - please realize there are tons of free leagues that DON'T have the commish pulling a buy-in from the prize pool AND HIDING IT.

I fully agree that he should be banned from this place; he's a sleazeball.

Who's excited for another year of calling out classic gfri6 scams...THIS GUY