jfazz23

Domingo Santana 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, MSkibisky said:

He still is around 80% owned.. are you guys in 8 man leagues? 10? It's hard to think a 12 man league wouldn't have him owned, even with his slump.

I cut him in a ten

1 hour ago, MSkibisky said:

He still is around 80% owned.. are you guys in 8 man leagues? 10? It's hard to think a 12 man league wouldn't have him owned, even with his slump.

Yeah if you have deep bench I’d hold in 12+ teamers no doubt. 

Im in a 12 and im going to cut him. His last month hasn't been good, I can find those relative stats on the waiver 

Yea he's nearing drop status even in 12-teamers. Its now late in the season and the M's suck.  Not a great park.  2nd half slump is real.

• Like 1

The guy isnt even 100% healthy. He can only DH because his elbow is affecting his throws if he plays in the outfield. Gotta wonder how much of that is affecting his hitting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gryfter said:

The guy isnt even 100% healthy. He can only DH because his elbow is affecting his throws if he plays in the outfield. Gotta wonder how much of that is affecting his hitting.

His elbow is definitely screwed.  Mariners are out of depth also.  Jerry Dipito gave all the organizational depth away for the likes of Ryan Garton, Joaquin Benoit, Zach Lee, among many other terrible, horrific, world class losers.  So they started a backup INF who was playing independent league ball a few months ago in a corner OF spot.  This loser team is so void of talent wouldn’t shock me if they’re forcing Domingo to play just so they don’t run out lineups of guys on a “rebuilding” club that have zero future in the organization.  This team is perma f*****. 

• Like 1

Down by 1 in the 9th inning today, they pinch hit for him. Not a good sign.

I've finally parted ways. 

At this point it's either a DL stint, or he keeps trying to play through it sitting multiple days while not producing. Neither yield good results.

I appreciate what he's done this season from a very low draft pick, but realistically his outlook is bleak from here on out.

• Like 2

IL'd months after he should have been. It's like the Mariners poached medical staff from the Mets.