SuperJoint

Jared Goff 2019 Outlook

I just wish that Jared Goff’s middle name wasn’t Thomas and that it started with an A so we could refer to him by his initials and it would have a double meaning.

• Haha 2

Those are two whales of contracts the Rams now have in Gurley and Goff. Ouch.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, atrium said:

Those are two whales of contracts the Rams now have in Gurley and Goff. Ouch.

They started structuring their team last offseason for a 2-year Super Bowl window. They set themselves on a war path for cap hell a long time ago, and if they looked like an actual contender (regardless of how Goff and Gurley were playing under these contracts) I'm sure they wouldn't care.

Edited by miasma16

7 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

I just wish that Jared Goff’s middle name wasn’t Thomas and that it started with an A so we could refer to him by his initials and it would have a double meaning.

He’s not JAG. That implies average and he is far below that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Conscious Pilot said:

Is he startable next week vs ATL?

ATL and CIN next two weeks 

I would start anyone against the falcons.

1 minute ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Brutal game today, however I will be firing up with confidence next week. 

That’s what the Jamison Winston owners been saying ......  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Brutal game today, however I will be firing up with confidence next week. 

I’ll be starting Josh Allen with confidence 

Wheels have officially come off. How can you have less than 50 yards passing in the 3rd quarter? What sucks is I’m going to be enticed to play him next week against what might be the worst defense in the Atlanta Falcons.

Goff has been spotted on his way to ATL for this big-time NFL matchup:

200.webp?cid=790b7611af8f208c2b540e4458b

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Dropping this turd first thing Wednesday morning. I’d rather have literally anyone else on waivers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Dropping this turd first thing Wednesday morning. I’d rather have literally anyone else on waivers. 

Glad I started Kyler Murray over this bum, dude has a negative game and 2 games u see 13 points ..... and he has arguably the best receiver corps in the nfl..... same as Jamison stinkston ..... whoever keeps this bum good luck!!!! He’s hitting waiver wire as soon as possible for me 

Do not jump the gun dropping him.

He ran into a tremendous defense today.   NO one has the upside he has on waivers.  His entire WR core is filled with studs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

I just call him Jared Goof. Ive been a big Goof hater since his rookie season. He's finally getting exposed, it just took the league longer than it thought it would.

• Like 1

I know he played awful today, but let’s not pretend like he doesn’t have a super juicy matchup next week. If he can’t get it going against Atlanta, then yes you can drop him.

As ugly as it looks, he constantly had a defender in his face on even four man rushes.  The protection was horrible.  Not making excuses, but SF kind of amplifies any offensive deficiencies a team may have.  Not saying I'd trust him in general, but against Atlanta?  He's going from one end of the defensive matchup spectrum to the other.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

As ugly as it looks, he constantly had a defender in his face on even four man rushes.  The protection was horrible.  Not making excuses, but SF kind of amplifies any offensive deficiencies a team may have.  Not saying I'd trust him in general, but against Atlanta?  He's going from one end of the defensive matchup spectrum to the other.

It doesn't matter how good or bad the defense is. Pretty sure he's sucked every game of the year except for against the Saints. Game is in Atlanta, too. Atlanta has played 2 home games this year. They've held Wentz and Mariota to a combined 458 yards, 4 TDs and 2 INTs.

He remains a QB2. I'd start him in Week 8, no problem. He's startable against the Falcons, but with how awful he's looked I would absolutely look for superior streamers.