BBairsTake

Basketball Talk

Lets just keep this thing simple:

Everyone have a good time and Lets Talk. 

What does everyone think about the Kristaps Prozingis trade :unsure:

Did James Harden already solidify is role as this years MVP or is there still a chance of someone catching up in the races? 

Who's winning the East this year? Is there still any chance that the Bucks defense can continue performing the way they have and as for Giannis Antetekounmpo, well, enough has been said. 

With the trade deadline being as close that we can taste it, lets dive in to some pretty interesting moves that have been updated over the last few hours, Tobias Harris, Mike Scott, Boban Marjonovic sent to the 76ers for Wilson Chandler, Mike Muscala and Landry Shamet along with 2 first rounders. Was it worth it? 

Anyone else disappointed AD didnt get traded? 

On 2/8/2019 at 6:58 AM, BBairsTake said:

Anyone else disappointed AD didnt get traded

I don't really have a problem with him leaving, really the only issue I have is him leaking that he would only sign with the Lakers and trying to submarine his trade value on the way out.

37 minutes ago, jonnysports777 said:

I don't really have a problem with him leaving, really the only issue I have is him leaking that he would only sign with the Lakers and trying to submarine his trade value on the way out.

No I feel you, but I feel like AD is experiencing some sort of "Shaq Syndrome" where his own legitimate talent and star power overrides his drafting teams capabilities to assure his future filled with championships and more support. I just dont see it. I get why he wants out because the Pelicans are a first round exit, regardless how AD performs on the court.