Iron-cock

Todd Gurley 2019 Outlook

On 9/16/2019 at 10:21 AM, StevenSC400 said:

So the low end RB 1 part looks to be like his ceiling. Again me personally I don’t draft guys in the second with a ceiling of low end Rb1. His ceiling should be top 5. If I knew 100% what his usage would be I would for example rather take my chances on someone like Dalvin cook, Chubb, etc or maybe get a WR with a top 5 ceiling.

His ceiling is still top 5 RB on any given Sunday. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

His ceiling is still top 5 RB on any given Sunday. 

Haven't you heard? He only has one knee and the other one is made of jelly, not to mention he's decapitated!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poofinger said:

What about Thursday and Monday?

Any day of the week. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 11:21 AM, StevenSC400 said:

So the low end RB 1 part looks to be like his ceiling. Again me personally I don’t draft guys in the second with a ceiling of low end Rb1. His ceiling should be top 5. If I knew 100% what his usage would be I would for example rather take my chances on someone like Dalvin cook, Chubb, etc or maybe get a WR with a top 5 ceiling.

You should have drafted someone like JuJu or Evans.... maybe even Diggs.

49 minutes ago, dsrich said:

You should have drafted someone like JuJu or Evans.... maybe even Diggs.

Or Dalvin cook Julio Chubb kelce just to name a few. And whose drafting diggs in the second round? Maybe you would? You guys think what you want about Gurley. Most people can’t admit a mistake when they make one. But come playoff time don’t be surprised if he’s not playing.

Edited by StevenSC400

13 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Or Dalvin cook Julio Chubb kelce just to make a few. And whose drafting diggs in the second round? Maybe you would? You guys think what you want about Gurley. Most people can’t admit a mistake when they make one. But come playoff time don’t be surprised if he’s not playing.

Who’s drafting Gurley before any of those guys?  He wasn’t ranked in that class.  Everyone knew this would be the workload.   

3 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

Who’s drafting Gurley before any of those guys?  He wasn’t ranked in that class.  Everyone knew this would be the workload.   

Plenty of people were

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

Google Gurley ADP fantasy pros. They do an average of most fantasy football sites. He has an ADP of 11 (standard scoring) That’s late first round in 12 team leagues. Beginning of second in 10 team leagues. So yeah he was being drafted early.

Edited by StevenSC400

1 hour ago, StevenSC400 said:

Most people can’t admit a mistake when they make one.

*cries in 10 point floor*