Iron-cock

Todd Gurley 2019 Outlook

9 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

I might just drop him right now or after the az game.  His schedule is crap.  I think the rookie is gonna get a lot of run now.  

abe.jpg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

very worried ROS

Why?

Sincerely,

DHenderson owner

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/5/2019 at 6:08 AM, Ryansm11 said:

I mean I feel like my point of view is blurred because of have Gurley, but at this point they are in danger of missing the playoffs. They need to unleash Gurley for the second half, they don’t have the luxury of resting him for the playoffs. It’s now or never for a team that just went all in on Ramsey. I think we see shades of 2018 Gurley the next few weeks. 

He’s averaging 3.85 yards/carry.  That means he needs 26 carries just to get 100 yards...

8 hours ago, Smoketheclay said:

He’s averaging 3.85 yards/carry.  That means he needs 26 carries just to get 100 yards...

Better than Goff throwing it into the grass. 

• Like 1

Rams next 3 games are Steelers, Bears, Ravens.   Currently 5-3 and on the Fringe of making the wild card.  It would be a miracle if they catch Sea and SF.  So it will be interesting if they go 1-2 in the next 3 weeks.  

11 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

Rams next 3 games are Steelers, Bears, Ravens.   Currently 5-3 and on the Fringe of making the wild card.  It would be a miracle if they catch Sea and SF.  So it will be interesting if they go 1-2 in the next 3 weeks.  

1-2?

Steelers are ridiculously one dimentional and the Bears suck. 2-1 is a lot more likely than 1-2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

1-2?

Steelers are ridiculously one dimentional and the Bears suck. 2-1 is a lot more likely than 1-2. 

Sure, that is entirely possible.  I mean Steelers are 4-4, and have been trotting out their 2nd and 3rd string QB, and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th String RB.  Not many people would be shocked if the 4-4 Steelers upset the mighty 5-3 Rams.

3 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

Sure, that is entirely possible.  I mean Steelers are 4-4, and have been trotting out their 2nd and 3rd string QB, and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th String RB.  Not many people would be shocked if the 4-4 Steelers upset the mighty 5-3 Rams.

The Steelers have some exciting young defensive pieces..Their offense sucks, Connor is a solid RB and Juju is a good WR thats it. I would be pretty shocked if they upset the Rams. They beat FitzMagic and Brian Hoyer the last two games in close games , not to mention Brian Hoyer threw 3 TDs and almost 200 yards with garbage WR's in a few quarters. I don't see the Rams going any worse than 2-1 in this 3 game stretch.. As far as Gurley's touches thats anyones guess at this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CroNY said:

The Steelers have some exciting young defensive pieces..Their offense sucks, Connor is a solid RB and Juju is a good WR thats it. I would be pretty shocked if they upset the Rams. They beat FitzMagic and Brian Hoyer the last two games in close games , not to mention Brian Hoyer threw 3 TDs and almost 200 yards with garbage WR's in a few quarters. I don't see the Rams going any worse than 2-1 in this 3 game stretch.. As far as Gurley's touches thats anyones guess at this point.

https://giphy.com/gifs/l2YWhOEwfSAnJNJEQ/html5

Edited by Thrill22

10 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

They beat Brian Hoyer by 2 points and the Dolphins kept it close for 3 quarters against them the week prior. I'd say beating the Rams would be a surprise. They beat one team with a winning record and that team was led by Brian Hoyer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

They beat Brian Hoyer by 2 points and the Dolphins kept it close for 3 quarters against them the week prior. I'd say beating the Rams would be a surprise. They beat one team with a winning record and that team was led by Brian Hoyer. 

As a Steelers fan I would say I would be very surprised if we won. Just doubt we can keep up on offense. That being said, I think the defense matches up extremely well. Rams are struggling to run the ball and pass protect. Should be a sack fest. 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

As a Steelers fan I would say I would be very surprised if we won. Just doubt we can keep up on offense. That being said, I think the defense matches up extremely well. Rams are struggling to run the ball and pass protect. Should be a sack fest. 

agreed. Pittsburgh defense is quite good, and the Rams o-line and Jared Goff both stink

5 minutes ago, Chippa said:

agreed. Pittsburgh defense is quite good, and the Rams o-line and Jared Goff both stink

Steelers defense is enough to make the game close.  Rams offense runs through Kupp. difficult to bank on that every week in my opinion.  No one else has stepped up, except maybe Everett

Edited by Thrill22

Just now, Thrill22 said:

Steelers defense is enough to make the game close.  Rams offense runs through Kupp. difficult to bank on that every week in my opinion.  No one else has stepped up, except maybe Everett

and not that kupp is going to be stopped, but Fitzpatrick should be lined up on him, and that's no easy match up.

At least, I think. He's the slot corner, right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

and not that kupp is going to be stopped, but Fitzpatrick should be lined up on him, and that's no easy match up.

They move him around.  I think he plays in the slot too, yes.

13 minutes ago, Chippa said:

11 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

They move him around.  I think he plays in the slot too, yes.

He is the free safety but since he joined the team we have been much better against slot WR’s. Steelers haven’t given up 100 yard WR yet. 

8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He is the free safety but since he joined the team we have been much better against slot WR’s. Steelers haven’t given up 100 yard WR yet. 

So to circle back on topic, is anyone confident in starting Gurley ROS? he has been pretty dependent on TDs so far.  

2 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

So to circle back on topic, is anyone confident in starting Gurley ROS? he has been pretty dependent on TDs so far.  

well if they're serious about making the playoffs, they better start utilizing Gurley more

1 minute ago, Thrill22 said:

I don't think you can sit him at all. He's not an RB1, but he's definitely can put up RB1 #'s here and there just because of that offense. 

They don't coach for fantasy players...so a RBBC is most probable. He's CLEARLY not the back he used to be, and their Oline is troubling lately...but you still have to have him in your line up I would this flex at worst.

Just now, Chippa said:

well if they're serious about making the playoffs, they better start utilizing Gurley more

His combined yardage totals by week

101, 67, 43, 70, 57, 54, 44.

His Combined touches by week

15, 19, 14, 12, 18, 19, 10

Just now, Thrill22 said:

His combined yardage totals by week

101, 67, 43, 70, 57, 54, 44.

His Combined touches by week

15, 19, 14, 12, 18, 19, 10

should be more tbh fam

On 11/7/2019 at 12:16 PM, austin316 said:

Only one game over 70 total yards this year... Interesting