Nola (10th)

Realmuto (12th)

Pick 2 of these 4:

Tommy Pham (15th)

Matt Carpenter (11th) 

Matt Chapman (15th) 

Scooter Gennett (21st)

I'm leaning Chapman and Gennett

Pham can be a 20-25 guy in both HR and SB.  Should put up solid Avg and counting stats too.

Gennett has a solid avg, best of the group and should give you 20-25 HR's.

Chapman can do what Carp can do, but is younger and still imprvoing.

Carp can be a 30 HR guy, but is better suited for OBP vs Avg leagues

Carp is the 1st guy I toss from the group.  I like Chapman for age and upside.  Gennett is fills 2B slot, but Pham can get you a bit of everything.  I'm leaning Pham, but can see case for Gennett.

Help?

definitely Pham.

Either Carp or Scooter for the 2nd one. I'd lean Scooter.

Carpenter and Pham or Gennett.  At those rounds, it really does not matter from a round value perspective as 15th+ is all marginal or speculative types anyway.  Just pick whoever you think will have the best year.

Pham for the SB and Gennett because a 21st rounder is basically free.

Keep Scooter, Matt Chapman, Pham & toss Nola back 

Edited by Rush2112

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Scooter, Matt Chapman, Pham & toss Nola back 

That is some of the worst advice I have ever seen.    However I would consider keeping all 3 of those guys or Carpenter and tossing Realmuto back into the mix.  I don't think realmulto at round 12 is as good a value or have as much potential upside as those 3 players offer at the rounds you have them at..  

While realmuto should once once again be one of the top catchers in the league again, he is a much better real life player than fantasy player and even with a change of scenery and a slight boost in rbi's and runs the separation he offers between other catchers in most categories aside from batting average is not all that much for me to consider keeping him over those 3.  He doesn't offer that massive game changing power potential like a Gary Sanchez who can be a potential game changer at the weakest position and even in an injured/down year hit almost as many hr's as realmuto did in a full season.  His speed has also seemed to be less a factor last year which was the one real thing that separated him amongst other catchers from a fantasy perspective as he only stole 3 bases last year and I wouldn't expect that to start trending back upward given his position and that he is another year older.  The only thing that you can really expect from him to separate him from most catchers is that he should end up playing more games than most as he should start 135-145 games where most catchers will probably be closer to 100-120 games. Despite that I just don't see him being that much better than most other options at the position to justify keeping him when you have 3 guys who all can offer way more upside and are at lower cost.  To me it's a no brainier. 

Edited by 2Balls1Bat

Chapman has to be kept out of the list. 

I'd also go Pham.

Scooter at 21 is a lock

Chapman

14 hours ago, 2Balls1Bat said:

That is some of the worst advice I have ever seen.    However I would consider keeping all 3 of those guys or Carpenter and tossing Realmuto back into the mix.  I don't think realmulto at round 12 is as good a value or have as much potential upside as those 3 players offer at the rounds you have them at..  

While realmuto should once once again be one of the top catchers in the league again, he is a much better real life player than fantasy player and even with a change of scenery and a slight boost in rbi's and runs the separation he offers between other catchers in most categories aside from batting average is not all that much for me to consider keeping him over those 3.  He doesn't offer that massive game changing power potential like a Gary Sanchez who can be a potential game changer at the weakest position and even in an injured/down year hit almost as many hr's as realmuto did in a full season.  His speed has also seemed to be less a factor last year which was the one real thing that separated him amongst other catchers from a fantasy perspective as he only stole 3 bases last year and I wouldn't expect that to start trending back upward given his position and that he is another year older.  The only thing that you can really expect from him to separate him from most catchers is that he should end up playing more games than most as he should start 135-145 games where most catchers will probably be closer to 100-120 games. Despite that I just don't see him being that much better than most other options at the position to justify keeping him when you have 3 guys who all can offer way more upside and are at lower cost.  To me it's a no brainier. 

I'd like to see where Realmuto goes i think that's good advice.. Definitely not tossing back Nola. He will get drafted first overall in this league if I do

I like Chapman and Pham.  Not sure if you can keep 2 players in same round (does one get moved to 14?)  If you cant have both at 15, then Scooter

18 minutes ago, TheTruth024 said:

I like Chapman and Pham.  Not sure if you can keep 2 players in same round (does one get moved to 14?)  If you cant have both at 15, then Scooter

You can stack them in the 15th and 16th. Leaning Chapman and Pham now. Love Scooter but 2nd Base is somewhat deep

2 hours ago, to_be_quite_frank said:

You can stack them in the 15th and 16th. Leaning Chapman and Pham now. Love Scooter but 2nd Base is somewhat deep

Not keeping a guy who was a top 50 player? And costs nothing

Scooter and chapman I believe.  I know a lot of people have a lot of faith in Pham.  I'm simply not one of them.  Maybe I'll miss the boat, but I'd rather have Scooter and Chapman.

I like Scooter because the value is great. Then I'd go with Pham due to 5 tool threat and good round value.