Very experienced fantasy baseball owner, seeking a league for the upcoming season.  

Preferences:

• I'm open to keeper or redraft
  • Mixed league or NL only
  • Weekly (daily leagues aren't for me)
  • No dynasty leagues
  • Prefer CBS
  • Auction league
  • Minors
  • Prefer rotisserie / "normal" league - not super into non-traditional categories (maybe OBP instead of BA, but nothing crazy)

$100 buy-in paid through Fantrax Treasurer.

15-Team Mixed League - ROTO

15 hitters - C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, 2 UT, 10 P, 5 bench, 5 minors

$300 draft budget for AUCTION DRAFT

FAAB free agency (twice weekly)

UP to 15 keepers carried forward

Separate minor league and major league drafts

*Minor league draft would be held in league chatroom and would be a slow draft as soon as the league fills.

*Date for MLB auction would be 2/23 or 3/2 with 3/9 being "last resort" day.

Team names are either defunct teams or long-established minor league teams. So far - Memphis Chicks, Toledo Mud Hens. (I have named the other teams, but they are certainly able to be changed)

We have 9 slots open for serious owners! I was in a 30-team league last year and wanted to scale it back. The other current owner is my father. We have about 30 years of fantasy experience between the 2 of us. Please contact me if you are interested.

Here is a link to the league page: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/a7tbrwpgjrqu8t5p/home

Here is a link to our full league rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16BmZ2kkdlsCH1m-ozk65VrAClFvif7aUWjEHil1UkZo/edit?usp=sharing

I have a league going into it's second year.  We are looking for a few serious owners.  Our schedule & contracts are unique, everything else is pretty straight forward.  Last year was very active, we're hoping to maintain that momentum!  

Here is my ad from rotoworld: 

2019 MLB THE PROCRASTINATORS

Fantrax

$75 entry fee ~ 16 Team H2H 7x7 ~ Keeper ~ 10 Minors Slots ~ 40 man rosters ~ Inter-division schedule - Two divisions (8 teams each) will send their top 3 teams to the playoffs *Up to a $100 bonus for winning the division plus a 1st round bye in the playoffs  **Last year's winner took home $699!!

We are looking for a few serious owners who are active and are looking for a slightly more advanced format. This league was very active in its first season and we hope to continue that into the 2019 season. On top of losing a couple of owners we are also expanding to 16 teams. We are currently looking for 4 new owners to join us

Check out the rules page here: Fantrax

If you would like to join us send me an email at perdueartanddesign@yahoo.com or respond to this posting for an invite

--

You can check out our home page with this link: Fantrax

We have a good core and are looking for 3 more owners to join us this year. Feel free to email me perdueartanddesign@yahoo with any questions

Thanks!

-eric