Purple Hippo

Ivan Rabb 2019 Season Outlook

Josh Lloyd says he's the upside pickup if/when Gasol is traded. What can we expect if the trade goes down? 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

not JJJ?

I’m assuming JJJ is rostered in most leagues and he’ll obviously be the main beneficiary 

Edited by Purple Hippo

What are you guys expecting out of Rabb if Gasol leaves and a center doesn’t come back? Not sure I’m sold

he doesnt seem that great, but its limited play

its times like this where im like can ivan rabb be better than portis where i know nothing abotu this new guy lmao

he really fell off after high school, remember that he came to berkeley as a prospect in the range of jaylen (they both were all americans) but yeah just lost all the hype and has kinda been forgotten since jaylen left after one season...it would be nice to see him in a bigger role, he already showed some signs of life during these last games

As I'm writing this:

1. Gasol is on the block and waiting for a bus to Charlotte

2. Rabb was introduced last in Memphis to an uproarious crowd

3. and is now starting at Center, throwing down dunks, ripping offensive rebounds from three Wolves and is now placed on my bench waiting for me to enjoy a Rabb-id style of beastly basketball!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Willy might be the pickup if he is included. He is young and Memphis loves european big men

I am done being burned by Bill

Rabb-id Beast is more my bag baby...

• Like 1

Just now, dfstout said:

I am done being burned by Bill

Rabb-id Beast is more my bag baby...

Yes but you do have to consider Willy nonetheless. I’m waiting to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, MEM has a 2 game PO sched for the opening week of the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, SicarioSanity said:

Yes but you do have to consider Willy nonetheless. I’m waiting to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, MEM has a 2 game PO sched for the opening week of the playoffs. 

I agree, I just feel that Bickerstaff will see the same deficiencies in his game and see the iron in Ivan instead! The playoff thing is a bummer but its a long time til then...I'd still hold Rabb if he was ballin like he is now! 

7 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

The ft% is ugly looking at game log, guess I'll have to Pass

He shot 81 percent last year and 81 percent in 2 gleague seasons so he might not be a terrible foul shooter. Might just need more in game reps to gain consistency.

7 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

The ft% is ugly looking at game log, guess I'll have to Pass

He shot 81 percent last year and 81 percent in 2 gleague seasons so he might not be a terrible foul shooter. Might just need more in game reps to gain consistency.

Closing out the game and the deal is rumored to be Monk, Boyombo (??) and 1st rounder for Gasol

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Biyombo takes just enough shine off it for me

Biyombo will be back up center, he wont get priority over this young stud.