MVP_Analyst

10 team H2H Dynasty League

Hey guys, I'm starting up a free dynasty league on ESPN that will consist of 10 teams, deep rosters, and customized scoring.

Was thinking something along the lines of 

40 man rosters with 5 man taxi squad (will be on LM page / offline Google Doc)

Standard categories league with extra categories added. Holds? Extra base hits? Open for suggestions

45 round slow draft (will consist of all players/prospects)

Want to fill the spots as fast as possible so we can start drafting!!

Want active/experienced owners who are ready for some competition

Lehhhhhh goooo

9 minutes ago, PBNZ said:

awesome. It's paulmbennett9@gmail.com. Thanks man,

Sent. Just started putting this together tonight so hopefully we can fill up asap and start drafting!! Gonna be a fun season man ⚾

Very interested - please send info to patrick.torres21@gmail.com.  Long-time fantasy baseball player.  First dynasty league last year, but the commish was very hands off and not involved, I ended up doing a lot of the work, until it finally became too frustrating because the commish wouldn't do anything, including enforcing his own league rules for rosters, etc.  

3 hours ago, LSUtiga21 said:

Very interested - please send info to patrick.torres21@gmail.com.  Long-time fantasy baseball player.  First dynasty league last year, but the commish was very hands off and not involved, I ended up doing a lot of the work, until it finally became too frustrating because the commish wouldn't do anything, including enforcing his own league rules for rosters, etc.  

Sweet. I sent you the league invite and you can check out the settings, rosters, etc. I've been running leagues for years and am very hands on when it comes to everyone being on the same page/organization. Only thing you guys will have to worry about is making sure your lineup is set and that your team is good haha. Look forward to having ya man, think you'll have a much better go around this time

I've got 7 invites out, 2 more to go. First come first serve. Should be able to get underway really soon. Gonna be a dope season guys 🔥⚾🔥