MVP_Analyst

10 team H2H Dynasty League

I would be down. Im a very competitive player but have never played dynasty before. Ill give it a shot if you let me. Email is colalucachris@yahoo.com

2 minutes ago, yankcola said:

I would be down. Im a very competitive player but have never played dynasty before. Ill give it a shot if you let me. Email is colalucachris@yahoo.com

Sweet. Sent the invite. Think we've got a really competitive/fun group to play with this season, gonna be fun ⚾️⚾️⚾️

13 minutes ago, MVP_Analyst said:

Sweet. Sent the invite. Think we've got a really competitive/fun group to play with this season, gonna be fun ⚾️⚾️⚾️

H2H points or cat? Personally I think H2H points is better but you're the boss

2 minutes ago, yankcola said:

H2H points or cat? Personally I think H2H points is better but you're the boss

I've done both but this one is gonna be a H2H 7x7 categories league. Wanted to spice it up a bit, fairly standard with a little bit of flare. You can see the settings in the league page 🔥. Been going back and forth on the 7th category for Hits and making it OPS but didn't want too much repetitiveness for OBP. Will fully disclose all the categories before the draft but leaning OPS 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MVP_Analyst said:

I've done both but this one is gonna be a H2H 7x7 categories league. Wanted to spice it up a bit, fairly standard with a little bit of flare. You can see the settings in the league page 🔥. Been going back and forth on the 7th category for Hits and making it OPS but didn't want too much repetitiveness for OBP. Will fully disclose all the categories before the draft but leaning OPS 

For the sake of the argument that this leans too much towards power hitters, may also keep the standard AVG category as a component of the league opposed to OPS. 

2 minutes ago, MVP_Analyst said:

For the sake of the argument that this leans too much towards power hitters, may also keep the standard AVG category as a component of the league opposed to OPS. 

I agree with AVG over OPS

1 minute ago, yankcola said:

I agree with AVG over OPS

That's where I am, as of now I think the hitting categories are set with that final adjustment. (R. HR, RBI, SB, Total Bases, AVG, OBP). In regards to pitching (QS, K, ERA, WHIP, K-BB%, OBPA, and Saves).... considering a holds category, not a huge fan of S+HD, so there's a good chance that won't be included. What're your thoughts there

2 minutes ago, MVP_Analyst said:

That's where I am, as of now I think the hitting categories are set with that final adjustment. (R. HR, RBI, SB, Total Bases, AVG, OBP). In regards to pitching (QS, K, ERA, WHIP, K-BB%, OBPA, and Saves).... considering a holds category, not a huge fan of S+HD, so there's a good chance that won't be included. What're your thoughts there

I like it

Multiple invites out but still have 3 vacancies to fill. Gonna be a dope league with a ton of experienced/active members, and pumped to get underway. If you're interested drop your email and we'll be able to start drafting in no time 

25 minutes ago, MVP_Analyst said:

Only need 2 more! 🔥⚾🔥⚾ Let's get ittttt

If you're interested in outside competition, with a very hands on commish this is the league for you. trying to fill asap so we can play ball 

Very interested, been playing fantasy baseball for 10+ years.

Email is travis.kovalchuk@yahoo.com

Hopefully there is some spots left! 

6 minutes ago, the_gladice said:

Very interested, been playing fantasy baseball for 10+ years.

Email is travis.kovalchuk@yahoo.com

Hopefully there is some spots left! 

Sweet! I can send you an invite rn. One more spot to go 

10 minutes ago, Jcp1426 said:

Any word on the other two spots? Are there invites out for them?

Just filled 1, have another invite out right now but haven't heard from them in a few hours so trying to still fill it until they choose to join. ⚾

Just now, GeorgeKler said:

I’m in my email is hockeygeorge7@gmail.com 

Dope. That gives us a full league it seems 🔥🔥