MVP_Analyst

10 team H2H Dynasty League

Still waiting on the_gladice to create his team and as soon as I piece together the full league email, I will send an email with all the details/draft order/Google doc/etc. later this evening. And we will get this show on the road tomorrow morning!!

1 minute ago, Aggie0624 said:

Hopefully the draft doesn’t start overnight. I’ve gotta get up early in the morning lol.

Hahaha nah you're good man. It'll start tomorrow and we're gonna have an 8 hour clock as well. Nothing to worry about 

5 minutes ago, Aggie0624 said:

No worries. Just a joke.

Lmao, fair enough. I don't care for waking up early myself so I felt that lol

Just now, Jcp1426 said:

Ugh waking up early sucks, I usually wake up around 4:15 to head into work

That's about the time I"m able to go to sleep lmfao

Okay cool, so I was able to piece together every team/their email for the league email outside of (Team J M).. I had only sent 10 invites and 9 joined so I am between two, unless someone who joined sent an invite to someone they know. Which is fine, but I am just trying to compile the full email list and as soon as I gather that final piece of information we will be good to go. If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow morning I will find a new owner asap and everything (the draft) will still go on as planned tomorrow. 

If you're team J M (Chop Squad) or know who they are please lmk asap

League is full, order was randomized and all members should have received the emails pertaining to all the specific details/draft doc. Gonna be a fun season 🔥

4 hours ago, Aggie0624 said:

I haven�t gotten an email about the draft. Just letting you know.

I gotchu man! You should have it now and be CC'd on the league email. Had a small typo typing in your email but you should be good to go now and have everything! 🙏 If you need anything else man let me know and I'll be more than happy to help