superman100679

Looking for 5-6 owners for a startup Dynasty League on Fantrax (FREE)

H2H points.  24 starters, 16 bench, 8 DL, and a 20 man minors roster.  Draft is set, Sunday, March 17th @ 2:30pm.  Please only apply if you can make the draft

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/BASEBALL/createLeague.go?goto=0&leagueId=fk544zxqjrr70rb3

This is my first league on Fantrax but I've LM'ed leagues for 14 years on ESPN.  Hoping to get some guys with experience on fantrax and who have been playing fantasy baseball for a long time.  Leave a email for an invite and how long you've been playing fantasy baseball.  

Edited by superman100679

I guess the link doesn't work unless you're signed into your Fantrax account.  I listed the main items up above like roster setup, draft date/time, style of league.  If you need anymore details let me know

50 minutes ago, JakeT said:

So what do we do if the link doesn't work?

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  If you would like to join the league I need your email address for an invite.  All the important info is stated above.  

1 hour ago, LSUtiga21 said:

Definitely interested my friend.  Send info to patrick.torres21@gmail.com

Sounds good I will send u an invite sorry for the delay I’m at work 

1 hour ago, minger80 said:

Interested 

anthonyferguson80@yahoo.com

Invite on its way sorry for the delay I’m at work 

36 minutes ago, KickStart said:

What day and time for regular draft?  I can't open link?

Draft date/time is Sunday March 17th @ 2:30pm EST.  

Is that the live draft or slow draft?  I wouldn't be able to make a live one starting mid day.   If that's the slow one,  when is live draft?

25 minutes ago, KickStart said:

Is that the live draft or slow draft?  I wouldn't be able to make a live one starting mid day.   If that's the slow one,  when is live draft?

The live draft is that day, followed by the slow draft.  I’m new to Fantrax so I’m not sure how this all works exactly.  From my understanding, if you do a live slow draft you can’t draft players into the minors slots which is a problem b/c I have it set for a 20 man minors roster on top of our regular 40 man roster.  

I'm interested.  I've run an AL-only rotisserie league for 35 years -- but am still young!  gordy.meyers@gmail.com

Please send an invite if you're not full up.  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Gordgems said:

I'm interested.  I've run an AL-only rotisserie league for 35 years -- but am still young!  gordy.meyers@gmail.com

Please send an invite if you're not full up.  Thanks!

Sounds good invite sent