nygnyy2699

3 Open Spots for 2 Espn Baseball Leagues

Both leagues are Espn H2H Points Leagues. 1 League has a $60 Entry Fee and the other has a $50 Entry Fee. These are Redraft leagues with no keepers. They are both Weekly leagues. Starting Lineups lock Monday and Tuesday of each week. Owners only have to do their lineups weekly. I have been running leagues for about 14 years now. This is the 1st year ive ever had to reach out online to find owners who i dont know due to too many people not managing their teams well last year. I only want owners who will do their lineup each and every week and will pay on time (After joining entry fee must be paid in 1 week).These leagues r very well run and i am a very honest and trustworthy commish. Payouts r given out immediately after season ends guaranteed. Both leagues have no Divisions and for both top 6 best teams make the Playoffs. All Owners in these leagues are very active and do well managing their teams. If your looking for a very competitive league to join this is the league for you! Below are 2 links...1 for each league. If your interested in joining click on the link to look at the league setup and scoring. If u like what u see then feel free to join the league! You will not be disappointed if u give this league a try! If u join please do me the courtesy of sending me a message that u joined so i know who u are. Thank you

$60 League Draft Day (Snake)

Sunday March 24th at 3:30pm eastern

$50 League Draft Day (Snake)

Saturday March 23rd at 3:30pm eastern

Payouts $60 League

1st Place = $380.00
2nd Place = $190.00 
3rd Place = $90.00
Best Record = $30.00

Points Champ = $30.00

Payouts $50 League

1st Place = $320.00