RCRanger03

Delon Wright 2018-2019 Season Outlook

7 minutes ago, DON_PABLO said:

Soon or later we will post some great lines if he keeps playing 40 minutes a night. Plus Conley is likely to miss a game during b2b so it's going to help too.

I concur...

His schedule next week makes him a hold unless he's terrible for the rest of this week. Very few teams play on Monday and Wednesday, and only about half on Sunday. Conversely Tuesday and Saturday are so game heavy people are going to have too many games to play everyone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cois said:

His schedule next week makes him a hold unless he's terrible for the rest of this week. Very few teams play on Monday and Wednesday, and only about half on Sunday. Conversely Tuesday and Saturday are so game heavy people are going to have too many games to play everyone.

Exactly.  I picked him up mostly due to upcoming schedule, knowing I can either drop him after Wed's game against GS, or just keep and drop after the back to back on Sat/Sun (more than likely this).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

Exactly.  I picked him up mostly due to upcoming schedule, knowing I can either drop him after Wed's game against GS, or just keep and drop after the back to back on Sat/Sun (more than likely this).  

Ok, looking at scheduling, I'm going to drop Delon after Wednesday's game, since Saturday is a full slate he'll just be on the bench anyway.  So to summarize - Delon on Mon and Wed, then drop for someone who plays either Thur/Fri/Sun...Denver plays 3 times and would be the most ideal, giving you 5 games played for the week - Monte Morris, maybe Craig, if its a smaller league then maybe Plumlee is available...there's also OKC and Washington - likely Brown would seem to be available more so than any other relevant player on either team...Nader / Ferg in deeper leagues I suppose.    

• Like 2

Would you guys stream Wright for Friday and Saturday and Drop Dunn? I’m close on steals, points and turnovers in a super deep, big money league. Would love a POV here.

2 hours ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Would you guys stream Wright for Friday and Saturday and Drop Dunn? I’m close on steals, points and turnovers in a super deep, big money league. Would love a POV here.

I’m dropping Brunson for Wright’s back to back, so I would do it. 

Conley is resting and I don’t believe there’s any other teams with a back to back for fri/sat

looks like a good use for 1 add

• Thanks 1

looking into wright thinking he'll get all the minutes he can handle with conley and bradley out. however not sure who is better, him or SGA since i need steals and assists. I'm already playing P.Beverley so either double down on the clippers or shoot for the moon with wright. 

14 hours ago, brosephd said:

looking into wright thinking he'll get all the minutes he can handle with conley and bradley out. however not sure who is better, him or SGA since i need steals and assists. I'm already playing P.Beverley so either double down on the clippers or shoot for the moon with wright. 

I have both SGA and Wright, for now at least... :)

wondering if hes worth pcking up for the weekend B2B

he produces when conley is out, but sucks how conley is in an out constantly

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

I'll ride with him, sure.

Edited by Stefan

48 minutes ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

I knew that. The main reason why I didn't pick him up. 

Even when Conely played the other day he still got 25 minutes. The shooting was "turrible", but I expected that vs. the warriors. The steals were still there and his 4 games prior to that were good. His next 2 games are @PHO and @LAC, which are decent matchup's. Conely on a B2B is more prone to resting, although not guaranteed, so I'm taking my chances on Grizzly players with 2 games on the last 2 days of my matchup.

8 hours ago, TheVladeFather said:

Even when Conely played the other day he still got 25 minutes. The shooting was "turrible", but I expected that vs. the warriors. The steals were still there and his 4 games prior to that were good. His next 2 games are @PHO and @LAC, which are decent matchup's. Conely on a B2B is more prone to resting, although not guaranteed, so I'm taking my chances on Grizzly players with 2 games on the last 2 days of my matchup.

Totally agree. I streamed him for the game the other night and the B2B this weekend. I really believe Conley will sit one of the B2B's which makes Wright a good investment IMHO. 

• Like 1

Just now, justaguy said:

Thank you. Delon > Marcus Smart

I KNOW I LOVE DELON

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Without the elite steals, is he father time D-Wade now? His % & TOs killed me in Roto, not sure if it was a wise idea to drop him, but I needed another big. For my play, not sure he would've been a smart investment. I did pick him up and chose him over Avery Bradley when he got traded to MEM though since I believe in this kid. Just wondering if you guys think if he's actually a must hold now this late in the season.

Edited by MysticPeak

6 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Without the elite steals, is he father time D-Wade now? His % & TOs killed me in Roto, not sure if it was a wise idea to drop him, but I needed another big. For my play, not sure he would've been a smart investment. I did pick him up and chose him over Avery Bradley when he got traded to MEM though since I believe in this kid. Just wondering if you guys think if he's actually a must hold now this late in the season.

Wouldn’t consider him must hold, just a stream especially without Conley 

• Thanks 1

Triple-doubles in two straight games...

Restricted FA this summer...

Hopefully Conley gets traded...

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

If Conely is traded and the Grizzlies keep Wright, he seems to be a must own player. This is a way to early 2019-2020 question, but if this is the case where would you draft him next year?

4 hours ago, TheVladeFather said:

If Conely is traded and the Grizzlies keep Wright, he seems to be a must own player. This is a way to early 2019-2020 question, but if this is the case where would you draft him next year?

He's just entering his prime and his per 36 spiked after the trade this year so those are good signs. He really needs minutes though. His last few games were absurdly good but that was on like 38 avg mins per. I'd take a round 7-10 flier on him, similar to Sato.