Kenrich Williams

Mikal Bridges

Kleber

Nance

Jabari?

how would you guys rank

14 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Kenrich>jabari>Mikal>Kleber>Nance

You really like Kenrich that much ROS?? :)

12 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

You really like Kenrich that much ROS?? :)

honestly Kenrich can be slotted first or last on this list depending on his playing time going forward. if he can stay at 35mpg he's money. im also in a points league so thats where my advice is coming from. 

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

honestly Kenrich can be slotted first or last on this list depending on his playing time going forward. if he can stay at 35mpg he's money. im also in a points league so thats where my advice is coming from. 

Nance higher than all of them , especially for points leagues. Have you seen his lines ?

3 minutes ago, manolo_ said:

Nance higher than all of them , especially for points leagues. Have you seen his lines ?

Was about to say the same thing. 

5 hours ago, manolo_ said:

5 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Was about to say the same thing. 

What happens when Love and TT are playing 30 mpg though?

• Haha 1

Those new rotoworld colors make me sick ... Also Kadeem , run for him i think , guy is legit.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, manolo_ said:

Those new rotoworld colors make me sick ... Also Kadeem , run for him i think , guy is legit.

I agree Kadeem. Laughing at color comment. I know I'm hung over and this........ blu bl blu puke lol

Are there any good injured players that might be worth checking availability on? I'm assuming a bunch will be returning post ASB

Clint Capella, if somehow he was dropped. Doubting he was, but his return date looms right after the ASB. ^^

• Haha 1

Powell. 

Scott Brooks always finds a reason to play Thomas Bryant for 18 minutes. First it was Jeff Green and now it is Bobby Portis. 

On 12.2.2019 at 5:25 PM, Jimmy21 said:

Are there any good injured players that might be worth checking availability on? I'm assuming a bunch will be returning post ASB

White, Osman, Dinwiddie, Warren. they should be back soon but also probably owned in most comp leagues. Osman is back today.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, nlm said:

Clint Capella, if somehow he was dropped. Doubting he was, but his return date looms right after the ASB. ^^

Thanks for the tip! :lol:

Dragic was dropped in a few leagues. He's due back shortly after ASB. I grabbed him now to be proactive and there's no games so there's no risk. If news comes up during the break of a setback, I'll drop.