thezing1

Waiver Wire Thread - Post Trade Deadline

Hi there. Quick and important question. I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I have Jerami Grant and Matthews on the waiver wire with both ending tonight (3/20). I have the 2nd waiver wire pick. Let’s say I want Grant instead of Matthews (but Matthews is good for me too but to a lesser degree) and I make a claim for Grant to drop porter FIRST, AND THEN I make THE SAME claim for Matthews to drop THE SAME PERSON, porter (just in case the #1 waiver pick holder gets to Grant first), will I automatically get Matthews as my second option bc I put a claim on him second....after making a claim on Grant? Or will It mix it up and give me Matthews EVEN IF no one tried to claim Grant? 

23 minutes ago, Mikhail1992 said:

Hi there. Quick and important question. I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I have Jerami Grant and Matthews on the waiver wire with both ending tonight (3/20). I have the 2nd waiver wire pick. Let’s say I want Grant instead of Matthews (but Matthews is good for me too but to a lesser degree) and I make a claim for Grant to drop porter FIRST, AND THEN I make THE SAME claim for Matthews to drop THE SAME PERSON, porter (just in case the #1 waiver pick holder gets to Grant first), will I automatically get Matthews as my second option bc I put a claim on him second....after making a claim on Grant? Or will It mix it up and give me Matthews EVEN IF no one tried to claim Grant? 

Disregard this question plz. Sorry. 

56 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

My team playing like its the finals when I already lost last week and only playing for 3rd place this week smh

Same here

Anyone never encounter an issue of waivers not going through? Tried to pickup Montae Morris and Ellington who both came off the waiver on the 21st but still showing up as pending?

James Johnson might be best if he plays. It depends a lot on Justise Winslows health. 

Next week OKC, WASH, MEMPHIS & PORTLAND all have games on the days of the week that dont offer many games. (the 25th, 27th, 29th & 31st). I like the idea of scooping Schroder and Troy Brown

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie
  • Like 1