Sign in to follow this  
gdon

WR value (WHIR)

12 team standard PPR league.  We can keep 3 players.  I have Zeke and Barkley as my two musts.  Hilton is my top WR.

I have a chance to trade for OBJ for a 2nd round pick or AJ Green for a 4th rounder. 

There both upgrades from Hilton imo, but are they worth the value of those picks (especially with Green's injury status)?  I'm tempted to just sit on Hilton and keep the picks. Would anyone do those deals?

41 minutes ago, gdon said:

12 team standard PPR league.  We can keep 3 players.  I have Zeke and Barkley as my two musts.  Hilton is my top WR.

I have a chance to trade for OBJ for a 2nd round pick or AJ Green for a 4th rounder. 

There both upgrades from Hilton imo, but are they worth the value of those picks (especially with Green's injury status)?  I'm tempted to just sit on Hilton and keep the picks. Would anyone do those deals?

I think you answered your own question.  If you believe they are better than Hilton, then you should take one of them considering the value with 36 players being kept. 

Personally, I'd probably take a shot on Green.  

Why waste a pick? Hilton will probably outproduce both of them with a healthy luck 

Agree with Hawks^

We’ve seen what the colts offense can do. You have to expect some TD regression from Ebron which should open some TD’s up for Hilton/Inman. I think hold the pick, hold Hilton. 

Hilton will outproduce both OBJ & Green they have had their shares of injures in recent times. 

I would flip my 2nd for OBJ. He is an upgrade over Hilton. I see Green and Hilton in the same tier so I would just keep Hilton over Green.