edbuzz

ONLINE FANTASY BASEBALL AUCTION/SUNDAY/MARCH 24TH/$1000/18 TEAMS/BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE IS HOLDING OUR ONLINE FANTASY BASEBALL AUCTION DRAFT ON SUNDAY, MARCH 24TH AT 7PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

THE LEAGUE FEE IS $1000.

STANDARD 5 X 5 AUCTION REDRAFT LEAGUE.

WE USE CBS SPORTS AS OUR STATS PROVIDER.

WE WILL CLOSE OUT THE LEAGUE AT A MAX OF 18 TEAMS.

1 CATCHER

1 1B

1 2B 

1 SS

1 3B

1 MI

1 CO

4 OF'S

2 UTILIES

9 PITCHERS (MUST REACH 1,250 INNINGS OR RECEIVE 1 POINT IN THE ERA AND WHIP CATEGORIES)

5 RESERVES.

MAINLY FAMILY MEN, WHITE COLLAR TYPES, IT'S A GOOD LEAGUE TO NETWORK IF YOUR IN SALES. GOOD GUYS. 

WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN MILLENNIALS. WE LIKE OUR MEMBERS TO BE 35-70+YEARS OF AGE. 

NO SHARKS HERE. JUST FAMILY MEN WITH THE FUNDS TO MAKE IT WORTH THE TIME WE PUT IN "IF WE DO WIN". 

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN JOINING OR JOINING IN THE FUTURE, FEEL FREE TO TEXT/CALL ME 718 687 3251

or email me at edbuzz@optonline.net

I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD. I FIND IT ANNOYING AND IT'S ALWAYS DONE BY THOSE WHO AREN'T REALLY INTERESTED IN JOINING BUT WANNA DUMP ON MY THREAD BECAUSE OF THE HIGH ENTRY FEE. 

I ALSO RUN A LEAGUE IN NYC THAT HAS A LIVE AUCTION IN THE EVENT YOU CAN MAKE IT TO NYC TO ATTEND A LIVE AUCTION. COME MEET THE FELLA'S. 

GOOD LUCK FINDING A LEAGUE THAT FITS YOU.