Sign in to follow this  
sbffcbaseball

$150 Fantasy baseball draft leagues on CBS Sports, 5 x 5, H2H, Slow drafts too

Hello there, CBS Sports fantasy baseball leagues are back for 2019!

$150 buy in for each league, two 5 x 5 leagues plus two head to head total points leagues.

The first league is a $150 5 x 5 slow draft, 12 teams that will begin when the 12th owner pays.
The second league is a $150 head to head points slow draft, 12 teams, that will begin when the 12th owner pays.
The third league is a $150 5 x 5 twelve team league that will take place on Sunday, March 17 at 1 pm eastern.
The fourth league is a $150 head to head points draft with 12 teams that will draft on Tuesday, March 26 at 1 pm eastern.

LeagueSafe.com will be the treasurer and prize distributor for each league.

If you want more information on any of the leagues, email Dr. Harwood at brian.harwood@twc.com today!

Hey Brian I wrote you an email Please get back to me when you can. I would like to do the 3/26 draft. Thanks man

Hey Brian:

I was in your first slow draft last year, but I missed the deadline to pay for the league this year.

I'm interested in the second slow draft H2H Points.  If there is still availability, send me an invite and the LeagueSafe link.

Thanks,

Kevin Park (The23Enigma)