• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
babydru

Davis or Embid?

I'm in a 20 team H2H league. I own Anthony Davis but I have the opportunity to trade him for Joel Embid and change. Would you guys do it? They both have the same playoff schedule. Obviously I like Davis more but his situation in NOR makes me a little nervous. 

WHIR! 

IMO Embiid is the side you need. In the playoffs specifically because you never know who is going to get hot off the waivers. Embiid unless he gets injured is going to be playing majority of the game where as the situation for Davis is up in the air from game to game. And the last thing you need is a back to back that NO decides last minute to sit him. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

This is difficult. Obviously if AD plays he is better than Embiid. AD at even 80% is 1 of the best (if not the best) fantasy players. However his situation looks murky at best and i dont see this changing for the better, it can only get worse. Embiid is a solid top 10 player. So i guess it depends on how big of a risk you want to take. If you feel like you have a chance to win the league with AD (if he plays) then id say, take that chance. If you feel like your team is strong enough to have a shot to win with Embiid, then make the trade i guess. Guess it all comes down to your decision, wont be easy either way. Hope it works out!

• Like 1