• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
HOOTIE

TO trade

8 team 15 keepers

No 3b till vlad gets up

Would you trade aroldis Chapman for

Brad hand

Roberto ozuna

Felipe Vazquez

Matt chapman

What??  This trade is an absolute joke if it’s real.  I’d rather have osuna than Aroldisnstriaght up and Matt Chapman is worth more than any of the other players involved here.  

• Thanks 1

I dont get it either, are you getting all 4 players for Chapman?  Seems like a league with people that dont know what they are doing.  3 top 10-15 closers for Chapman plus a top 10 or so 3B?  Umm, yes, take that trade if thats what it is.  

Othewise, if its ONE player you can trade for, I would trade Chapman for ANY of the 3 closers mentioned.  All 3 will be more valuable than Chapman, since he can never stay healthy and wont again this year.  I would rank them as follows:  1.  Hand, 2. Ozuna, 3.  Vazquez

• Thanks 1

Try to just move you're Chapman for his Matt Chapman instead. West coast will def give ya a nice 3B upgrade that you're team badly needs. 

Edited by Rush2112
  • Thanks 1

To be clear it's aroldis for just one of the 4

I'm just trying to get younger 

He is 31

Hand 28

Vazquez 27

Ozuna 24

Matt 25

49 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

To be clear it's aroldis for just one of the 4

I'm just trying to get younger 

He is 31

Hand 28

Vazquez 27

Ozuna 24

Matt 25

Ok, makes more sense.  I totally agree with selling Chapman.  His body is failing him badly, and I highly doubt he pitches past 50 innings again.  If you are rebuilding then, I would swap Ozuna for Hand.  I think Ozuna at 24 has many years of being a closer.  He will be one of those guys that no matter where he goes, should be the closer (like Kimbrel).  Hand is great also, but was just given the chance last year and ran with it.  He could be flipped to become a setup man again.  Dynasty rankings I would have:  1. Ozuna, 2. Hand, 3. Vazquez

• Thanks 1

I'd go with Osuna, that's a great trade. 

• Thanks 1