imstillnumber1

Need 2 for an 11-year super chatty, yahoo $115 Pay League

I have my annual league.  It's been going strong for 10+ years.    I run it with Yahoo,  we use Leaguesafe,  I usually let a few guys send me paypal.  I can screen-freeze payments to you if you'd like to pay that way.   

Either way i will come up with a pay-out since we went from $100  to $115 this year.    I pay usually $150 for first place regular season.  And then top three playoff finishes  with the reward going to be over $700  for first place playoffs.    Its a standard structure that everyone likes.  100% payouts 

THIS IS FULL HEAD 2 HEAD (not Roto) 

Also again,   YAHOO only

This league is run on YAHOO and most of us are on YAHOO CHAT.   if you are wanting to be a part of that???  YOU ARE WHO I NEED,   we chat the entire season.   Sports, Baseball, whatever

I can also get you into other pay leagues if you are interested.   Respond to me here with email,   you can jump in and verify my league 

Edited by imstillnumber1

email sent to you too!!

Guys remember that this is a competitive & friendly league.  I'm looking for long-time fantasy  people.   the two guys i am replacing were 5-year vets 

Edited by imstillnumber1