The_Commish

Good lord, is Millsap my drop?

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to make this call until after the break.

Used up both add/drops on Mitchell Robinson and Beverley already (again, assumed Denver would hold Millsap and Harris out through All-Star), and we have a league rule about getting guys off the IR the day after they make their return to action. Is .. is Millsap my drop at this point in the season? I know the playoff schedule is money, but good lord the dude has been brutal, and that Denver team is loaded. I'm probably just being too optimistic on the outlooks for Kleber/Beverley/Robinson, but needed to have some sense talked into me.

WHIR if ya need it.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-8_32.22-PM.jpg.6938913b997b8286a2b51f9c720add96.jpg

To play safe I would drop Kleber. You may find other player to replace him in case Millsap is not doing better

millsap health is brutal but you held him on so long keep him for bit longer.

out of the ones you listed Kleber is the safer drop.

Four for four and the move I made. Looked at two-for-ones but our playoffs are nearly locked up and no one's gonna bite on Millsap as a keeper. Thanks folks.

Kleber is playing his best basketball over the last 5 games.  In those 5 games, he has averaged 10/6/1 with low stocks and low percentages in 25 minutes. 

If you cut off 1 of Millsap's legs and sat on his shoulders, he would be better than Kleber.