Sign in to follow this  
reverb

Zubac or M.Robinson ROS?

Who has the better ROS? Zubac starting for LAC. M.Rob still behind DJ in NYK. 

id say mitch in the long term. Zubac may be the starting center but that team loves montrezl.

Edited by SanFranz

Zubac if you need double/doubles. Won't do much outside of inside scoring and rebounding. Probably won't post many lines that blow you away, but hes a good bet for 25 minutes or so. Mitch for ROS potential and FG%/blocks. He's hitting close to 24 minutes playing behind Jordan so as long as he stays healthy he's a good bet to keep improving as the season goes on. Occasional insane line

I say Robinson as he can singlehandedly win you a category in H2H leagues with his blocks. Plus his scoring and rebs should continue to trend up as the season continues.

prob zub but its close. got to remember clippers have bunch new pieces. Usually takes doc a while to figure things out..

I'd go with Mitch Rob. Blocks are hard to get and he can single-handedly win you that category as he avg's like 8-12 any given week.

Blocks are so hard to come by that Robinson is highly valuable now that he is getting minutes. I'd drop Zubac for Rob in almost any situation.

Here is mine: