Sign in to follow this  
RCRanger03

End of Season Buy Lows?

As we approach playoffs are there any players that people are thinking may have depressed value now that are primed for post ASB breakouts?

Covington...Teague...Rose...Warren...players coming off injury.  Possibly Crabbe who has played well since returning from injury and could provide top 100 value or close to it.  If someone wanted to sell me Dunn super low I might bite, he's in for consistent heavy minutes and could have some big games sprinkled in.

Just now, hipriest69 said:

Covington...Teague...Rose...Warren...players coming off injury.  Possibly Crabbe who has played well since returning from injury and could provide top 100 value or close to it.  If someone wanted to sell me Dunn super low I might bite, he's in for consistent heavy minutes and could have some big games sprinkled in.

Ooooh Covington is a risky but delicious move if I could pull it off and he came back in time... maybe as part of a package making the other guy feel like he is getting off a bad contract

39 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Ooooh Covington is a risky but delicious move if I could pull it off and he came back in time... maybe as part of a package making the other guy feel like he is getting off a bad contract

A few weeks ago i traded Bledsoe for Covington, which was kind of stupid, but I'm in first by a mile and my team is so stacked i decided to f-around and take a chance.  

Gary Harris, I sold him pretty much for a packet of chips. So I would say he is easily attainable.

7 minutes ago, Pendles said:

Gary Harris, I sold him pretty much for a packet of chips. So I would say he is easily attainable.

This. I had a spot to stash and he was basically a throw-in in a recent trade.

Just about any SG or SF the Knicks sign to a 10-day contract.  Just realize they won't resign them after the second 10-day contract so you have to start all over again.