Sign in to follow this  
motown magic

Gerrit Cole

I screwed that’s last post up bigly.

What hitter would you expect to get back in return fir GERRIT COLE ? There I got it right 

12 team AL only OBP 

Interesting question as I am on the opposite end, trying to acquire Cole in a trade because I have no keeper lever SPs. (mine is a mixed league so that changes thing a bit). His owner has asked for Yelich, I quickly rejected. Too rich for me. He then asked for Hoskins and Brantley (plus a reserve round draft pick, which is too complicated to get into). On the surface I would do that deal... but its an auction league and I have both Hoskins and Brantley at great values while he has Cole at $20.

So... that probably wasn't helpful. lol. So to sum up, I would try to get a third or fourth round level hitter or a combination of hitters based on your needs. 

Benintendi

Stanton

• Like 1

I’d start with 2nd rounders on teams needing pitching, and work your way down. 

I only have room for one player. Having Bregman, Trout and Mookie already. I was shooting for JDM.

5 hours ago, motown magic said:

I only have room for one player. Having Bregman, Trout and Mookie already. I was shooting for JDM.

You won't get JDM, if you do it'll likely be a pretty controversial deal. I'd start with 2nd rounders and work your way down, in terms of offers, as a previous poster said.