m29King

Rotisserie Keeper - 1 replacement owner needed - Playoffs & Farm Club - $95 entrance

Hello,

The JAMM league is looking for a single replacement owner who is active and serious about their fantasy hockey. We are a group of 11 highly active owners, looking to replace an existing owner that unfortunately cannot continue with us due to personal reasons. 

We are a paid pool, please ask questions and do your diligence, as we certainly do ours. Our entrance fee is $95 for next season. 

Message me for the complete rulebook. 

Key Features:

• 5th year - well oiled machine
  • Owners range from 180 to 350 log ins per season (yea we love our hockey!)
  • Active Rosters include 10 forward spots/ 5 defence/ 2 goalie - 5 reserve spots
  • 12 man farm system (players are permitted to have up to 164 NHL games experience (120 for goalies) or up until age 25)
  • Keepers: 8 NHL keepers, 12 Farm club keepers
  • We are a Fantrax Premium member and have a lifelong membership 100% of our fees get recycled into prizes
  • We offer 3 years of draft pick trading - 20 rounds each draft
  • Lots of activity and trading (we are at +25 trades on the season)
  • We have 5 week rotisserie playoff structure (last 5 weeks of regular season)
  • Stats Categories: F-G,F-A,D-G,D-A, +/-, Truc (hits + Blocks + PM), PPP, SHP, GAA, SV%, SV, SO, Goalie Wins
  • lots of trash talking, super competitive.
  • Record Book of Owner accomplishments

If you have interest, please contact me, and i'll grant you access to view our league.

Thank you,

Matt

Edited by m29King

Still gauging interest out there. 

If you enjoy an active and challenging league. this is it. 

I'm very interested in adding another fantrax league. Trying to migrate off of espn and yahoo. I'm very active all season. Send me over that rule book and how you all communicate and I'd be down to join.

- Ian