Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmattdelly

Marvin or Dinwiddie? WHIR 100

I currently have Capela in my IL, but my question is should I pick up Marvin Williams with my streamer spot, and then just hold Capela in my IL until I get another INJ and then swap those guys or should I grab Dinwiddie who has INJ status and swap him with Capela so I can at least hold a good player. I am punt assist so dinwiddie is not as valuable, but also Levert being back may mean dinwiddie wont be as effective 

so the main question is

Grab Marvin and hold Capela in my IL until somebody else gets hurt and swap then or Grab dinwiddie and swap him with Capela (but I am punt assist

leave a link!

hmm prob close but I like dinwiddle more even with the amount of people to feed on this team with Levery back.

I like the Dinwiddie move. I always use a typical move for my INJ spots - grab another high-impact INJ guy for a sub

I don't know if Marvin is a game changer. I like Dinwiddie and Capela. 

Edited by AndreSplash

Definitely Dinwiddie. His touches will go down a bit with Levert back but he should still be productive as he doesn't need a lot of minutes to put up nice stats. 

If you're not fighting for a playoff spot I'd take Dinwiddie. If anything you might be able to use him as a trade piece