Bkswag

2nd half waiver wire gold

what names do you see rising out of the ashes? 

• Haha 1

JV owner in my league became impatient, dropped him. White/Isaac/Portis etc have all been pick ups for me. 

• Like 1

Saric if still available.

I also picked up Osman and White in the leagues they where dropped. 

I like DFS for roto. hes playing big minutes since Barnes was traded.

Zeller and Powell. Good low end bigs who are on the wire in many leagues.

Crabbe for 3s

I'm not as sold on Osman.  He had the opportunity for two months and didn't really take it until the last week or two until he went down.  Now he's gonna be coming back to a team with Nance balling out, Love back in the mix, and eventually Thompson.  I'm holding him because IL and why not, but I'm being cautious in my expectations.

• Like 1

In my deep bench 12 team I'm keeping tabs on Wes Matthews and Ellington for new faces in new places, Bam and Waiters in case of injuries to others, Melton and Crabbe if they can get minutes and are healthy and Shumpert, Shamet because why not. 

Lonnie Walker IV and Michael Porter Jr are hurt rookies that I'm paying attn. to. If either shows signs of life I'll take a second look. Walker is back but not playing much, Porter may be back as soon as right after ASB. There is a slim chance that Mo Bamba will be back for my last 2 playoff weeks, just something I'm keeping in mind.

Dwight Howard was serviceable last year, he is available in about 50% of ESPN and Yahoo leagues. If he shows a few good games I'd be tempted to roll the dice. If Alan Williams ever made it out of purgatory I'd take a look at him as well.  

• Thanks 1

not really a waiver wire but how's Prince ROS? Was hoping for a trade but even without it and in a timeshare with Bazemore and Huerter he's been heating up. However, I feel like his upside is capped with the stacked Hawk's roster and don't think he'll get hot like he did last year. 

10 minutes ago, GarbageTyme said:

not really a waiver wire but how's Prince ROS? Was hoping for a trade but even without it and in a timeshare with Bazemore and Huerter he's been heating up. However, I feel like his upside is capped with the stacked Hawk's roster and don't think he'll get hot like he did last year. 

stacked hawks roster? i mean they have a lot of guard/forward depth but it's hardly a stacked roster when your best players are john collins and trae young. prince sucks but has fantasy value b/c of 3s and steals but if he was any good he would get full burn on that team. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, richg24 said:

stacked hawks roster? i mean they have a lot of guard/forward depth but it's hardly a stacked roster when your best players are john collins and trae young. prince sucks but has fantasy value b/c of 3s and steals but if he was any good he would get full burn on that team. 

Maybe stacked wasn't the right word. A deep Hawks roster.

13 minutes ago, GarbageTyme said:

Deep as in a septic tank, as opposed to an oil well.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, GarbageTyme said:

his outlooks is meh. he's very inconsistent but definitely worth owning in 12+. he has a little bit of explosion potential too when he randomly goes off for 25-30 pts with like 6 3s but he hasn't really done that since Huerter got a larger role. low end guy to hold for 3s and ok steals. i would drop him for any of the following who may be on wire: tj warren, derek white, and maybe jeremy lin depending on what his role looks like (prolly not this one but someone to monitor).  

Ugh, I hate having to pick.  I have room for 4 of the following.  

Kadeem allen

Dwight Powell 

Dario Sarich 

Mikale bridges 

Delon Wright 

Kevin huerter

Thomas bryant 

Derick white

Kyle Anderson 

Tristian Thompson 

4 hours ago, Pyschout said:

I'm not as sold on Osman.  He had the opportunity for two months and didn't really take it until the last week or two until he went down.  Now he's gonna be coming back to a team with Nance balling out, Love back in the mix, and eventually Thompson.  I'm holding him because IL and why not, but I'm being cautious in my expectations.

Agrre with you. Not sold on Osman. Can't stay on the floor.

Gold? If Plumlee happens to stay in the starting lineup with 25min per, think he's a sneaky up. FT is much better and provides stocks. I wouldn't say gold, but he can make a difference. I picked him up as a wait and see. Millsap is fading, though he is a proven vet. At this stage in career, Millsap doesn't provide what Plumlee can at this point. Maybe Malone keeps Paul in the starting lineup after the break outta' respect, who knows. Plumlee is just what DEN needs, someone that gets down and dirty.

How about Thomas Bryant in the second half? Anyone think his minutes are dependent on wiZ being out of the playoff picture ?

30 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

Ugh, I hate having to pick.  I have room for 4 of the following.  

Kadeem allen

Dwight Powell 

Dario Sarich 

Mikale bridges 

Delon Wright 

Kevin huerter

Thomas bryant 

Derick white

Kyle Anderson 

Tristian Thompson 

Saric, Huerter, Bryant, White

3 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Saric, Huerter, Bryant, White

Sleeping on Mikal Bridges, he's a top-60 player on the year in 9cat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smeeze said:

Sleeping on Mikal Bridges, he's a top-60 player on the year in 9cat.

He's 99th per BBM.

8 minutes ago, kobebryant24 said:

JONATHAN ISAAC 

LARRY NANCE JR

MARVIN BAGLEY III

you're welcome.

ALL HAVE BEEN OWNED FOR MONTHS THANKS ZOMGBBQ

• Like 3
  • Haha 1