AndreSplash

Who Do I Play Tonight? Need FT% and 3PM

Hey everyone. I am in a tight H2H 9-Cat matchup and need FT% and 3PM. We only play 5 guys per night. Here's who I got locked in.

PG: Harden

SG: Buddy

SF:

PF:

C: Towns

My options at my forward spots are Giannis, Middleton, Siakam, and Ariza. 

Giannis: has been hitting 3s recently but has been bad at the line. Although, 2 weeks ago he randomly went 17/17 at the stripe.

Middleton: barely hitting 3s right now. Great at the line but his volume is down.

Siakam: wildcard in both categories. Can get hot from either one. 

Ariza: has been hitting 3s but has been missing FTs. Also has a tough matchup @Tor. 

I appreciate your input. Thanks in advance. 

if you need 3s go middleton ariza . but honest you really cant  bench Giannis.

your strongest bet is Giannis and middleton.

• Thanks 1

Giannis and Middleton imo. How far behind are you in 3s and FT%? Remember that we're not even halfway through the week 18 & 19 matchup so things can change by the time next Friday comes around.

• Thanks 1

@GarbageTyme This is the first week of playoffs. We start our playoffs earlier to try and avoid shutdowns as much as possible. 9 days into our 15 day matchup, I'm up 80.7% (142/176) to 78.5% (84/107)  on FTs. I'm currently down by 9 threes (79 to 88). I have a pretty comfortable lead in points, rebounds, assists, and steals and just need to win FT% or 3PM to win (I have essentially punted FG% and TOs for this matchup). 

Edited by AndreSplash

Does anyone's answer change that Kawhi is out of the lineup (and FVV)?

He won't be guarding Ariza and Siakam should get more run, not that it will affect his FT%

Edited by AndreSplash

Given the volume of your FT, each successive attempt will make a smaller impact that compared to your opponent. I'd still stick with Middleton/Giannis because Middleton does exactly what you need and although Giannis is a subpar FT shooter, he's still Giannis. You've also got Harden/Buddy/KAT who will all offset the lack of 3s and poor FT shooting from Giannis. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, calebcjy said:

Specifically for threes and FT it’s gotta be Middleton and Ariza

Pure talent wise you play giannis and Siakam/middleton 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/742563-marvin-or-dinwiddie-whir-100/

5 hours ago, Windgara said:

if you need 3s go middleton ariza . but honest you really cant  bench Giannis.

your strongest bet is Giannis and middleton.

3 minutes ago, GarbageTyme said:

Given the volume of your FT, each successive attempt will make a smaller impact that compared to your opponent. I'd still stick with Middleton/Giannis because Middleton does exactly what you need and although Giannis is a subpar FT shooter, he's still Giannis. You've also got Harden/Buddy/KAT who will all offset the lack of 3s and poor FT shooting from Giannis. 

Thank you everyone. Your input is very helpful. I'll roll with my Fear the Deer lineup. Much appreciated. 

Middleton and Ariza