Sign in to follow this  
dj93

injuries pick up for playoffs?

TJ warren, ZO, dragic, ROCO, dinwiddie, Derrick white all sitting on my waivers. I'm a lock for my playoffs, who should i pick up to replace: faried, rozier, shamet, saric?

Pts league

whir 100

I would keep rozier for now Kyrie just injury prone.

out of your list dinwiddle when back should be great. Was kinda high on dragic if he ever comes back healthy(report was toward end of this month so not sure)

i would pick up roco, diwwide/dragic/white. I think there roles are most secured once they come back. Tj warren i feel suns are going try to develop bridges/josh more as season winds down. I would drop shamet then rozier and faried actually. I think there long term value is limited.

40 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

i would pick up roco, diwwide/dragic/white. I think there roles are most secured once they come back. Tj warren i feel suns are going try to develop bridges/josh more as season winds down. I would drop shamet then rozier and faried actually. I think there long term value is limited.

I dropped shamet and rozier for white and tj warren just cuz they are scheduled to return right after the break. Someone just dropped mirotic, I'm gonna try to claim him and drop faried

@the1gq2nvy

I would aim for White/RoCo since they give great stocks. RoCo was producing almost 1st round value (in cats) before his injury.