Sign in to follow this  
GarbageTyme

Trading my Butler/Kemba for depth? WHIR!!

I give one of Butler or Kemba and Ibaka for:

Horford/Hield/M.Robinson

I'm punting assists, is this worth a trade? I see pros and cons for trading both guys. For Butler, I lose out on a big chunk of steals and and his %, but his timeshare with the 6ers is an issue, especially since I have Tobias already. Also, keeping Kemba means I dominate in 3s as both Buddy and Kemba make 3.0+ per game. I'm a lock for playoffs and would need a win in the 3s cat to win the league. 

If I trade Kemba I get back a lot more efficiency and a solid lineup for stocks between Robinson/Horford/Butler/KAT/RoCo in my IR. However, that means I deal with Butler's issues that I mentioned above. 

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Id let go of butler for sure. Like you said the timeshare is an issue and hield is imo gonna beat great as they are chasing a playoff spot

• Thanks 1

I like that deal if you ship Butler and Ibaka. Horford will still be a nice C and Mitchell Robinson's PT is only going to increase. Hield has been money and is a nice pair with Kemba to sure up your 3s. 

• Thanks 1

If you can sell high on Jimmy I would. Philly is stacked and he won’t ever produce top 15 with the guys he’s surrounded by IMO

• Thanks 1

I wouldnt do it with kemba but id probably do it with butler.  Ibaka and robinson look miles apart at first glance but I bet their numbers arent that far off ros. Hield and butler probably wont be that far off.  It's almost like a free horford. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheTechnician7 said:

I would keep both Kemba and Butler

Thanks for the comment, why do you say that? Everyone else seems to be for Butler and I'd like to hear a differing opinion.

I m also on board with staying put.

Kemba and Jimmy are both the best players in whichever deal and Ibaka is the 3rd after Hield especially in a punt Ast.

If you can get someone better than Horford id be more willing. Hield/Mrob and a better punt ast is better.

if youre set on doing one absolutely, then keep kemba, but id look to get more first

I'd ship Butler. Nightmare situation plus bad PO. I'd wanna grab hield for sure, plus M Robinsons seems to be finding his stride.