Sign in to follow this  
RCRanger03

Robin Lopez 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If he was available, I would. Safe floor, low ceiling. 

Imagine what Kanter could've done with those minutes though... But they prob would've shut him down for the tank.

He’s been doing good lately, but is he gonna keep starting? Would be very hard pressed to find decent blocks on the wire, so very close to picking him up...

Jumped ahead of the gun a week ago and scooped him up on all leagues since the Otto trade happen. Bulls seem to be trying to winning as of late, and i don't see the minutes going down considering his back up is Felicio 

I don't know what the Bulls are doing. They can't even tank right:rolleyes:, Rolo is rolling tho and if he continues to see close to 30 min, solid C in the Cody Zeller spectrum.

Edited by DezedandConfused

16.8 pts/4 rbs/1.6 blks/66 fg%/76 ft%, and 1 t/o since portis and parker were traded away, been playing 32 min a game for 3 straight so far

9 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

rebounds are sooo low. he boxes out for others to get boards

The same thing with his twin brother, except RoLo doesn’t shoot 3s...

Right what I needed for my build. Now this has to be a thing also through the playoffs.

It really is a wholesome thing to be able to field both Lopez brothers and not feel like I'm throwing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

How is Rolo a 20 pts scorer... HOW

He walks out on the court, throws up a bunch of shots, and a lot of them go in...

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, MrJuiceBar said:

It really is a wholesome thing to be able to field both Lopez brothers and not feel like I'm throwing.

LOL same thing for me

1 hour ago, MrJuiceBar said:

39 minutes ago, PasqualeSiakam said:

LOL same thing for me

Haha same thing over here :lol: 

Kind of wish at least one of them would rebound a little bit though lol

Other than injury, would there be any reason he can’t keep this up? He even made a 3 this game B)

On 2/26/2019 at 2:24 AM, m1dday said:

Other than injury, would there be any reason he can’t keep this up? He even made a 3 this game B)

Rotowire said that Wendall Carter, Jr. returning at some point next month might cut into his minutes, but I'm not really sure if it would.  It's not like Carter plays Center.

I'm assuming Robin will be able to keep this going for the most part.  Not sure if he'll always be a 20+ PPG scorer the rest of the way, but I don't see why he couldn't at least remain productive.  I'm just going to keep enjoying owning him and not worry about it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Rotowire said that Wendall Carter, Jr. returning at some point next month might cut into his minutes, but I'm not really sure if it would.  It's not like Carter plays Center.

I'm assuming Robin will be able to keep this going for the most part.  Not sure if he'll always be a 20+ PPG scorer the rest of the way, but I don't see why he couldn't at least remain productive.  I'm just going to keep enjoying owning him and not worry about it.

Carter plays at C, at least for the Bulls, so when he is back, he will start and push RoLo to the bench. But I really doubt that he will return this season. In the end I agree 100% with you - Lopez will not be 20+pts guy, but he will be useful. Boylen really likes to set plays under the basket, so even with Lauri, Otto and The Ball hog, RoLo will have his touches.

I just imagined if Jah or TBryant played for Boylen... Scary!

2 hours ago, montanski said:

Carter plays at C, at least for the Bulls, so when he is back, he will start and push RoLo to the bench. But I really doubt that he will return this season. In the end I agree 100% with you - Lopez will not be 20+pts guy, but he will be useful. Boylen really likes to set plays under the basket, so even with Lauri, Otto and The Ball hog, RoLo will have his touches.

I just imagined if Jah or TBryant played for Boylen... Scary!

I guess he kind of unfortunately proved me right tonight about the points, but it's hard to complain when he got 5 Blocks.

Then I would still own both of them if that was the case.  I think I've vented in both of those players' threads at some point recently. 😀

5 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

I guess he kind of unfortunately proved me right tonight about the points, but it's hard to complain when he got 5 Blocks.

Then I would still own both of them if that was the case.  I think I've vented in both of those players' threads at some point recently. 😀

I need blocks more than points, so Cheers, my friend!😄

Edited by montanski