Joshmcd94

Courtland Sutton 2019 Outlook

Agree with the above, he's probably the #3 or 4 receiver on most rosters but is performing as a solid #2.  Lack of name value so he gets treated as just another WR3 by other people when they are evaluating trades.  Better to move your #1 or 2 guys and slide him up

2 hours ago, Wyzzil said:

Everyone seems to have a vendetta against this guy. I couldn't even give him away even after his Jaguars game, literally nobody wanted him. Barely any trade value and yet, he's probably my most safest consistent WR. We should all probably just keep him and enjoy the ride. 

Classic situation of production vs name value. What I've found in these cases (if you want fair value) is to trade the name you drafted earlier and roll with Sutton. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this guy gets the godwin and the juju treatment when AB was still on the team. I traded for this guy.  I am all all in.  

• Like 1

Bad matchup this week isn't it? I'm afraid of a dud game like Sanders just had

Sutton is ranked WR 8 in my league (.05 ppr) tied with julio  after 5 weeks. Technical that makes him a WR 1. Im weak on WR but been a lifesaver for me  

Drafted as my wr5 in the 16th round as a flyer , been thrilled to start him .

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 7:33 PM, damageinc said:

Sutton is ranked WR 8 in my league (.05 ppr) tied with julio  after 5 weeks. Technical that makes him a WR 1. Im weak on WR but been a lifesaver for me  

Drafted as my wr5 in the 16th round as a flyer , been thrilled to start him .

When was your draft, July of 2018? He shouldn't have seen the 16th round of any draft this summer. Good for you for making your league pay for sleeping on him that badly.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:19 PM, scheibler said:

Bad matchup this week isn't it? I'm afraid of a dud game like Sanders just had

Yeah the Titans have physical boundary corners in Malcolm Butler and Logan Ryan. Both match up well against Sutton with their size. That said, last week we were worried about Hayward but Sutton beat him a couple of times at least and wasn't shadowed the whole game, like on his 70 yd TD. I have no doubt that targets and RZ opportunities will be there. Flacco has only targeted like 3 players in the RZ which is great for FF purposes.

• Like 1

only a snack today, he is saving his appetite to feast on thursday night

Still a serviceable week even with the terrible game script. Really shaping up as a textbook WR2. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, Novaray said:

only a snack today, he is saving his appetite to feast on thursday night

Bro I sure do hope you are correct,!!! 

My man about to ball out on national TV - a chance to show how good he has become.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I’m worried Denver will run the ball a ton, that’s how Indy beat KC. Hoping for lots of garbage time catches tonight though.

They will-  just like usual.   But they’re not talented enough to ignore the WRs and still move the ball.   And I highly doubt there’s much garbage time.  

This should be a good night for Sutton. 

Edited by Impreza178

Had 10.7 points going into halftime with an absolutely perfect game script in the 2nd half against a bad defense.....finished with 11.7 points 🤬

Edited by BearDownBears
  • Like 1

The problem is Crapcco. Only so much can be expected here. To beat the Broncos, all you have to do is double Sutton and stop the run. Game over. Because no way in hell Flacco is going to do something miraculous at this point of his career.

Edited by MrPositive

17 minutes ago, affliction said:

Flacco is going to cap his upside sadly 

I feel like I've read this sentence before.

• Haha 1

Sutton is a stud.  Lock looks like he will be back soon.  This guy is going to get better and better.