n.mollov

Replacement Team in a 16 dynasty league

We have a yahoo dynasty league that has been going on for almost 15 years that needs a replacement team. It's one of the best teams in the league but unfortunately the manager decided to leave. It's a free league, very competitive and everyone is very active.  Below is the roster of the team

Steph curry, Damian lillard, kyrie irving, marc gasol, jimmy butler, thadeus young, cody zeller, jeremy lamb, khris middleton, thomas satoransky, reggie bullock, derrick white, allen crabbe and we carry two IL slots in which he has Kristaps porizingis and markelle fultz

it's a stacked team in a deep league that wont need a rebuild. I am looking for a dedicated owner who is in this for the long haul

email me at n.mollov@gmail.com if you are interested

@n.mollov;

If things don't work out with @iowncrazyhair, let me know!  I'm an extremely dedicated manager & I'd be honored to be in a dynasty league going into its 16'th year!  I've got my own dynasty league (in its 1'st year) that I'm looking for 2 managers for.  I don't know if you'd be interested as this league isn't for the lighthearted!

See, we're using what I like to call a No Holds Barred style of play, meaning that all the usual rules & regulations in most fantasy leagues don't exist in our league!  Players are encouraged to do whatever it takes to win, stream as many players as you want, team up with other managers to help each other out with short-term trades, & no trade deadline to allow for off-season trading!  One of my managers, Harry calls it Extreme Fantasy & we're even planning on adding an NFL dynasty league in the fall with a full 14-man roster (7 Off & 7 Def players + 5 BN & IL spots)!

If you're interested or know anyone who would be, let me know via email. steventetreault@ymail.com  Also, if another team ends up opening up, please, shoot me an invite!

Regards,

Steve

I also have an opening on Yahoo and would like a dynasty type league.  If the opening still exists.

billybgame@sbcglobal.net

@n.mollov;

Hey, when you said "email sent," were you referring to me or one of the other guys? Also, I sent you an email yesterday?  It was in regards to two teams that I have available in a No Holds Barred style Dynasty League in its first year. I sent you the email from steventetreault@ymail.com if you didn't get it, let me know and if you were referring to me joining your league, I'd be honored to accept the invitation, but could you please resend it to the email address above? I either erased it by mistake or just didn't receive it.

I literally make the perfect manager as I've got plenty of time for it! I'm disabled, due to a car accident I was in when I was younger and type with my mouth, so I use a touch screen Chromebook and sometimes hit buttons accidentally. But I'm a very dedicated manager and love playing fantasy sports! You have my word, if you bring me on as a manager in your league oh, you won't regret it as I have tons of time on my hands and eat, sleep, crap, and live for basketball!!

If the spot is already filled on your league, please, keep me in mind if another spot opens up as I have a lot to offer and you won't regret it! For anyone else reading this thread, I have two teams available in my 10-Team, 15-player (plus 5 IL slots), H2H, Pnt's-based, Dynasty League. This league you'll find to be very unique as it's high-scoring, with an anything goes! Think of it like the TV show, Survivor innocence that you can do whatever it is you need to to win! Of course, within reason, obviously, you can't harass someone into trading their player to you, but you can make deals with people, like short-term trading ( or, borrowing players, if you will)!!

Also, you're allowed to stream players unlimited without restriction and all trades are approved by the Commissioner! To effectively be able to do this, I've set it up so that all players on the wire are always FA's! Just to be clear, all trades get approved no questions asked, and if anyone double crosses another manager in a short-term trade, all they have to do is provide me proof and I'll reverse the trade using commissioner tools!

This is strictly set up to be nothing more than an extreme form of playing fantasy basketball, not some elaborate way to cheat or get one over on anyone! The rules are the same for everyone, so nobody has any advantages over anyone else, the only difference is, you have to pay close attention and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to win! If you are reading this and it interest you, send me an email and I'll send you an invitation, but please, only serious players who can handle this kinda organized chaos!! LOL

Regards,

Steve

20 minutes ago, CelticsFan4Life81 said:

@n.mollov;

Hey, when you said "email sent," were you referring to me or one of the other guys? Also, I sent you an email yesterday?  It was in regards to two teams that I have available in a No Holds Barred style Dynasty League in its first year. I sent you the email from steventetreault@ymail.com if you didn't get it, let me know and if you were referring to me joining your league, I'd be honored to accept the invitation, but could you please resend it to the email address above? I either erased it by mistake or just didn't receive it.

I literally make the perfect manager as I've got plenty of time for it! I'm disabled, due to a car accident I was in when I was younger and type with my mouth, so I use a touch screen Chromebook and sometimes hit buttons accidentally. But I'm a very dedicated manager and love playing fantasy sports! You have my word, if you bring me on as a manager in your league oh, you won't regret it as I have tons of time on my hands and eat, sleep, crap, and live for basketball!!

If the spot is already filled on your league, please, keep me in mind if another spot opens up as I have a lot to offer and you won't regret it! For anyone else reading this thread, I have two teams available in my 10-Team, 15-player (plus 5 IL slots), H2H, Pnt's-based, Dynasty League. This league you'll find to be very unique as it's high-scoring, with an anything goes! Think of it like the TV show, Survivor innocence that you can do whatever it is you need to to win! Of course, within reason, obviously, you can't harass someone into trading their player to you, but you can make deals with people, like short-term trading ( or, borrowing players, if you will)!!

Also, you're allowed to stream players unlimited without restriction and all trades are approved by the Commissioner! To effectively be able to do this, I've set it up so that all players on the wire are always FA's! Just to be clear, all trades get approved no questions asked, and if anyone double crosses another manager in a short-term trade, all they have to do is provide me proof and I'll reverse the trade using commissioner tools!

This is strictly set up to be nothing more than an extreme form of playing fantasy basketball, not some elaborate way to cheat or get one over on anyone! The rules are the same for everyone, so nobody has any advantages over anyone else, the only difference is, you have to pay close attention and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to win! If you are reading this and it interest you, send me an email and I'll send you an invitation, but please, only serious players who can handle this kinda organized chaos!! LOL

Regards,

Steve

I'm interested in the team The Greek Boys in your dynasty league   jimmyfloyd787@gmail.com