Sign in to follow this  
buccsfan22

Keeper Trade

Which side do you prefer (Keep forever league, H2H, 5x5 with OBP instead of AVG)

Round drafted doesn't change

A: Kershaw (6th)

B: Price (3rd), Castellanos (16th), Kyle Tucker (19th)

Thanks!

Tough on this one, but I stick with Kershaw since Price is completely useless here at round 3. You don't keep PRice at that round 3 level.

Castellanos at 16 is a pretty nice piece and Tucker at 19 could be a nice piece, but meh. I'd want something more useful here. 

30 minutes ago, CrypTviLL said:

Tough on this one, but I stick with Kershaw since Price is completely useless here at round 3. You don't keep PRice at that round 3 level.

Castellanos at 16 is a pretty nice piece and Tucker at 19 could be a nice piece, but meh. I'd want something more useful here. 

I agree a lot with this.  Price is blah to me.  Same with Casty, but round 16 is good value.  Tucker who knows, nice looking prospect, but blocked at the moment.  When Kershaw pitches, they are of extreme quality.  Even 150 innings out of him is better than 200 of most others.  I would stand pat as well

Keep Castellanos & Tucker their the better options going forward, deal Price for some more INF/OF help.