Sign in to follow this  
IrnMike80

Make this Eloy Jiminez trade?

12 team h2h most category dynasty with 10 player MiLB proboards.

I give Benintendi, Price and Josh James for Eloy Jiminez, Chris Archer and Sixto Sanchez.

I'm leaning towards doing it but trying to get Andujar in it as well depending on what else I have to give.

Make this trade?

I don't think so.

Benintendi is the best player here by far and he's still very young.

Price isn't a terrible piece to have, and Josh James, if I recall, is a highly touted prospect as well.

Eloy and Sixto are awesome to have, but I'd choose Benintendi over them at the moment. 

I think Sixto is headed for TJ surgery in the near future, you need more

If Andujar included maybe as of now, nope. Benintendi is still very young and already a proven MLB commodity. Eloy Jimenez is unproven.

Help me with mine? 

If you can get Andujar, that would be a trade I would do for sure.  The original one without him I actually kind of like as well.  Getting Archer would be a nice get, and I actually like Eloy more than Benintendi long term.  Some people might think thats crazy, but I just dont see the hype around Benintendi.  A nice solid player but doesnt have the Elite upside that Eloy possesses.  Archer is way better than Price IMO.  James is tough to give up, but Sanchez has #1 upside if the arm stays in tact.  James had 1 really good year and wasnt even on most prospect hunters radar before last year.  He is intriguing for this year if he can stick in rotation, but they will have a short leash with him, especially with Whitley waiting in the wings.  

Try and get Andujar also, then that makes the trade even better.  But I still dont mind it if you cant.  Especially long term

• Like 1

Keep Benintendi and then move you're two other players for his Andujar/Eloy