Sign in to follow this  
OneEightTwoZero

Choosing Between Gary Sanchez Proposals

I just took over a team that needs a major rebuild in a 20 team/23 roster league and 12 milb.

My Team is:

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=80954246&seasonId=2019&teamId=10&fromTeamId=10

Braxton Garrett (MIA)
Franklyn Kilome (PHI)
Dennis Santana (LAD)
Tirso Ornellas (SD)
Taylor Widener (ARZ)
Joshua Lowe (TB)
Nick Madrigal (CWS)
Tony Gonsolin (LAD)
Taylor Trammell (CIN)
Parker Meadows (DET)
Jose Siri (CIN)

Cristian Javier (HOU)

Offer #1: Keibert Ruiz, Sixto Sanchez and Domingo Santana

Offer #2: Elvis Andrus, Lewis Brinson, Sean Manaea, Matt Manning, Suely Matias, Josh Naylor

Thoughts?

Are you trading Sanchez alone for those packages?  I definitely dont like option 1.  Offer 2 is a little more intriguing, but still lacks the wow factor for me if trading a difference maker at the C position who is young.  Manaea and Manning are nice SP to add to dynasty, Naylor has a good hit tool, but needs a trade to become relevant.  Brinson has been a bust so far, with nothing underlying that foreshadows a breakout.  Andrus is ok, probably try and flip him also.  I would keep shopping Sanchez and go for Quality rather than quantity.  But if these are your best options, I like #2 a lot more.

I feel like both of those are lacking. I'd hold and wait for more offers. Someone has to have a better offer or give Gary a chance to remake his market value.

Edited by CrypTviLL

Sanchez has flaws but those offers for him a weak. Hang on to him unless you get better offers. Hope he improves this season.

Help with mine?

Keep Gary Sanchez, and move some other of you're players for his Keibert Ruiz, Domingo Santana, Elvis Andrus, Lewis Brinson, Suely Matias, Josh Naylor