Sign in to follow this  
Arrowflinger

Trading Arenado for a SS

Im thinking of trying to trade Arenado for a top SS in my dynasty points league. I have Vlad Jr I can play at 3B when he gets the call and currently my SS sucks (Ahmed). I tried for Manny and Lindor already and have been rejected. What other SS would you consider an even swap for Arenado? Bregman, Story, Baez?

I would get Bregman for sure if you could.  Thats a good get.  Especially if Arenado doesnt resign in Colorado.  I think his value drops.  His road splits are scary.  He will still be a good player, but probably much more so in real life because of his Gold Glove.  I think if you can get Story + a small piece, I would try that.  Baez I would not trade Arenado for.  His aggressive style scares me.

Bregman is the only one I'd go for. As others have stated -- the other two have warts and need added pieces. 

I'd recommend asking the owner of Corey Seager. His health situation from last year dictates that his price is discounted this year. If the reports are that he's healthy, this could be your shot to secure an elite SS for a bargain.

Help with mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/742869-help-me-choose-3-dynasty-keeper-options-7x7/

Hold onto you're stud 3B and move another player for a SS, what does ya team look like? 

2 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Hold onto you're stud 3B and move another player for a SS, what does ya team look like? 

C-Grandal

1B- Tyler Austin, Peter Alonso, Bird

2B- Jeff McNeil, LeMehiue

3B- Aranado, Vlad Jr, Nolan Gorman

SS- Nick Ahmed, Gavin Lux

LF- Corey Dickerson

CF= Joc Pederson

RF- Judge

UTIL-Souza Jr

This is a Dynasty League