RCRanger03

My AD/Kemba/Tobias for His Vucevic/Derozen/Fox WHIR

My AD/Kemba/Tobias for His Vucevic/Derozen/Fox

I've been throwing around AD trades left and right since the deadline. This was a counter I received not long ago (the only peep I've received). Seems like a win at the AD spot given the situation (Vucevic), a loss at the Kemba spot (Fox), and a slight win at the Tobias spot (Derozen)

My roster is below:

2 PG - Kemba / Bledsoe

2 SG - Butler (SF) / LeVert (SF)  

5 SF -  PG3 / Kenrich 

5 PF - Lauri / Tobias Harris (SF)

5 C - AD (PF)  / Love (PF) / JJJ (PF) / MitchRob / Okafor

2 IR - Mirotic (PF) / Satoransky (SG)

Post your link in the reply and I will respond in equal kind

Fully healthy and none of this shut down junk, AD side wins without a doubt, however with all this in the air, who knows what AD will do.

I think if this is the best deal youre gonna get, you take it since Fox, Vuc, and Derozan are better than Kemba and Tobias with no AD. If possible, id try to get a little more if you can, but if this is your best deal, id probably take it just to be safe.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/742767-whos-a-better-stash-dinwiddie-or-slomo-whir-100/

I swapped Markkanen in instead of Kemba... and it was accepted instantly 

may not have been the right move but I saw an opportunity to salvage the AD situation and decided to take it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I swapped Markkanen in instead of Kemba... and it was accepted instantly 

may not have been the right move but I saw an opportunity to salvage the AD situation and decided to take it

Would also do that trade because I don’t want to deal with the AD drama

17 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

My AD/Kemba/Tobias for His Vucevic/Derozen/Fox

I've been throwing around AD trades left and right since the deadline. This was a counter I received not long ago (the only peep I've received). Seems like a win at the AD spot given the situation (Vucevic), a loss at the Kemba spot (Fox), and a slight win at the Tobias spot (Derozen)

My roster is below:

2 PG - Kemba / Bledsoe

2 SG - Butler (SF) / LeVert (SF)  

5 SF -  PG3 / Kenrich 

5 PF - Lauri / Tobias Harris (SF)

5 C - AD (PF)  / Love (PF) / JJJ (PF) / MitchRob / Okafor

2 IR - Mirotic (PF) / Satoransky (SG)

Post your link in the reply and I will respond in equal kind

I'd try to get a little more, but if I had to, I do the deal.  I don't trust AD and you're getting 3 stars for 2 stars and a superstar that will probably get shut-down.

1 hour ago, MJtheGOAT said:

I'd try to get a little more, but if I had to, I do the deal.  I don't trust AD and you're getting 3 stars for 2 stars and a superstar that will probably get shut-down.

I ended up trading Markkanen instead of Kemba (that was suprisingly a hard choice because Lauri has been killing it lately, but i figured #1 on a team vs #2 with Otto in Chicago)

Also making the move forced me to open up my locked IR (had Satoransky on there the brief time he has the O designation to pick up Okafor but when he went back to DTD it froze my roster), so I put in a claim for Covington off waivers and GOT HIM. I'm including that as making the whole thing worth it (which of course it wont be if AD ends up playing it out... but oh well)

• Like 1