Sign in to follow this  
hochunk5

24 team H2H points Dynasty League - Need Replacement ASAP!!! -Free

Hi Everyone,

I am the commish of a 24 team head to head points league. We had an owner inform us that he had some personal issues that came up that will not allow him to be active enough to continue to participate in the auction, and he resigned from his team so we could find an owner that could. We are looking for an owner to take over ASAP and pick up right where he left off. This year would be free to play as the previous owner has already paid (next season is $30-$40)!!!!

We are in the middle of our Veteran player auction and our minor league player draft which we have paused. He has one of the best minors in the league, decent cap space remaining in the auction, and some great deals on team control contracts on his MLB roster. There is a lot of potential on this team.

The league is a deep league meant to represent the transnational rules of MLB as closely as possible. It is a very cool concept. It has 30 player minors, variable salary cap, realistic team control and veteran contracts, qualifying offers, amateur draft in June, and a rule 5 draft in the offseason.

What i am looking for: An owner that preferable has done slow style message board auctions/drafts and can hop very soon, We have 23 anxious owners ready to go. I am looking for someone who want to get in on this awesome league and plans on playing for years to come and someone who understands this is a deep league with a time commitment tied to it. Also we are on GroupMe for our league chat.

Here is his current roster:

C-Elias Diaz-$550,000
1B-Ryan O'Hearn-$550,000
2B-Jose Altuve-$23,200,000
SS-Jorge Polanco-$550,000
3B-Rafael Devers-$550,000
OF-Jesse Winker -$550,000
OF-Kole Calhoun-$2,300,000
OF-Gregory Polanco -$7,000,000
UTIL-Ketel Marte-$7,700,000

SP-Aaron Nola-$573,000
SP-Matthew Strahm-$550,000
SP-Daniel Mengden-$550,000
RP-Seranthony Dominguez-$550,000
RP-Drew Steckenrider-$550,000
RP-Keone Kela-$1,200,000
RP-Mark Melancon-$1,700,000

MINORS: 
Colton Welker    3B
Brusdar Graterol    SP
Xavier Edwards    SS
Brayan Rocchio    SS
Tirso Ornelas    OF
D’Shawn Knowles    OF
Lucius Fox    SS
Joe Palumbo    RP
Alex Verdugo    OF
Cal Quantrill    SP
Calvin Mitchell    OF
Jordyn Adams    OF
Luis Garcia (WAS)    2B
Wander Franco    SS
Kevin Alcantara    OF
Taylor Hearn    SP
Jose Suarez    SP

If you will take this team please email me at: hochunk5@yahoo.com

I will get you the next steps to get set up and ready to play once you email me. Please let me know you are interested and a little about you. Thank you for looking everyone, hope to get our next great addition to the league soon!!!